Who got snow?

I did shovel my stairs again..I am sure by now they are buried again..lol

103-1.jpg

No garage. In this neighborhood the houses were built 85 years ago so none of them came with garages but as the years progressed, people built separate garages. My hubby hopes to do that someday as we have a huge backyard.

I understand what you say. You will be great lot of work to shovel till tomorrow. I had sold 28" snowblower in few years ago because reason of my short driveway of my new house. I had used it on long driveway of old house in many times.

I understand what you say. You will be great lot of work to shovel till tomorrow. I had sold 28" snowblower in few years ago because reason of my short driveway of my new house. I had used it on long driveway of old house in many times.

I dont mind shoveling...good exercise and I could lose the weight I gained since Thanksgiving. I plan on running in the snow tmw. :)

I dont mind shoveling...good exercise and I could lose the weight I gained since Thanksgiving. I plan on running in the snow tmw. :)

Good exercise. I have shoveling sometimes. if lot of snowing, my neighbor have doing snowblow on my driveway.

Thanks..the wood needs a touch up badly, though. I love it too. The forecasts yesterday predicted that the DC/Baltimore area would get the worst of the storm. Looks like that the predictions are coming true. This will still go on for another 12 hours...holy moly!

Let's hope to have day off from work on monday if it continues to snow through monday.

lol.. My neighbor will have to do a lot of shoveling. I'm sure her patio is nearly completely buried under the snow. Even my basil plants are almost buried.

lol.. My neighbor will have to do a lot of shoveling. I'm sure her patio is nearly completely buried under the snow. Even my basil plants are almost buried.

That's why I kept shoveling..I do not want to shovel 30 inches of snow..It has been two hours since my last pics and I just checked outside. Where I shoveled is now covered with about 3 inches of snow. Snow is still falling!

Holy cow! My dog asked to go outside in the backyard to pee and we opened the door..snow is blocking her from getting outside. Just took pics! Too funny for words. My hubby had to pick Lily up and toss her outside..hahaha!

At 8 PM

We opened the door to let Lily out...look what we saw!
104.jpg

105.jpg

My hubby picked Lily up and threw her out...she was miserable and wanted back inside. LOL!
106.jpg

Holy cow! My dog asked to go outside in the backyard to pee and we opened the door..snow is blocking her from getting outside. Just took pics! Too funny for words. My hubby had to pick Lily up and toss her outside..hahaha!

That is hilarious. :laugh2: Was she able to get back in, or did he have to go get her?

Keep the newpaper handy. :giggle:

Your dog is very pretty. Wish I could have a dog again.

She is a good dog. We totally love her. At first, she was so hyper and I had doubts about her because she chewed up my door frame on the house (u can see in the pics of my door!) but now, she has outgrown that and she fits in with the family. Thank god!

Thats funny. My small doggies would totally get lost in that deep of snow. I thought they had a hard enough time when we got 10" snow, but that would definately be interesting.

Thats funny. My small doggies would totally get lost in that deep of snow. I thought they had a hard enough time when we got 10" snow, but that would definately be interesting.

People are reporting that we got around 30 inches here in the DC/Baltimore region. It is still falling...this is amazing! Wow!

Looks like time to scoop out a poo-poo and pee-pee pasture near the bottom of the steps, Shel! Most snow I ever saw in a day was 31" in 1991. You are gonna beat me!

Back