Who got snow already?

there's snow northern minnesota.. a friend of mine went to spider lake, MN for ATV riding in trails.. told me there's snow.. wish i went but i couldn't due to work :/

We had snow here in MI last night. It is mostly melt away now, but there are still a few patches of ice here and there.

It just started snowing today around 8 pm ET.

It did snow a tiny bit a couple weeks ago, but the snow melted away within a couple hours.

I woke up this morning and went by the window and saw snow on the ground, It did snow alittle more afterwards. But, then it stopped an hour later.

Deaf258 said:

Pssstt?? As I followed up on this, making a note that particular thread was created last year and if it's still scientifically correct, snow doesn't last all year round... :smoking: (that is in MOST places), thus why this thread was created for the 'new' season ;)

Today we got our first taste of that blimey white carpet I detest except on Christmas Day....although, the good thing, it was only a trace...the 'only' beauty of this was the sight of trees lightly laced with snow....

It started snow on Thanksgiving early that morning, and now it still snowing, urrrrgggggg...I rather it only snow on Christmas Eve and Christmas day that's it...

I hate driving in the snow....

It's been 2 days since I posted in that thread. I'm more than glad to announce we got snow here in Central MN :)

Finally snow in twin cities........ I woke up, there's snow all over... As I'm speaking, its still snowing.... I hate wait in snow and cold weather for bus ugh!!!! But they look beatiful now.... I expect that snow would come late dec but oh well...

The snow here melted, I'm sooooooooooo happy....*singing, I'm going out side today la la....putting my Christmas lightieee up la la....* ahem sorry people, I guess I went a bit ummm overboard here.....

^Angel^ said:
The snow here melted, I'm sooooooooooo happy....*singing, I'm going out side today la la....putting my Christmas lightieee up la la....* ahem sorry people, I guess I went a bit ummm overboard here.....

Keep on *singing* sweetie...Ohhhh...yikes...now she's grabbin' me by the collar and draggin' me out to finish the job of putting up Christmas lights...ok ok...now, now--I'm alright folks, *wipin' the dirt off mah clothes*...

*singing to the tune of Jingle Bells*...Actually, I do love going outside with her and being a part of this, doing things together and showing off our expression upon the house to the world the beauty of Christmas!!! :)

Back