Who got snow already?

it snowed in Vancouver a couple days ago and 15 inches in the valleys close to it. I went out to the beach with my boyfriend and trekked around the snow... it took me back how beautiful the beaches are here in vancouver specially with the striking contrast of the sands of the beach without the snow and all the snow on the trees and in the rest of the park. :)topic:yes i had fun :D)

Here's still snowing and pile up more increase... I'm tired of shovelling within every 2 hours... 2 Days rows and ongoing snowing here.. *shucks*

In my mind, All I want have my own snow plower.. *sigh*

Who love winter??? Please come over here and get snow.. It's free.. All I want see GREEN beautiful grass..

it snowed here yesterday then two days too!! Good for me to pee and write my name in the snow lol :lol:

Last edited:
:bsflag: the weather.... HAHA..it was suppose snow yesterday but it saying it will be coming this weekend... BRRRRR

Dang :squint: it already snow here last weekend.. OOPS I thought incorrect but heck frost on the road and everywhere... dang has to wear pile of layer clothes!!! Hurry up Spring time!!! ( look around me aww white pale)! Where is my tanning eheh :rofl:

The snow comes again today. It is around 5 inches length. My boys are happier like crazy and look forward to build the snowman again which it's their 3rd time now.

My eyes wide open.. shocked and surprised... few next houses neighbours.. They build ICE SNOW HOUSE.... To prevent windy on their home.. Looks beautiful snow Ingooo house walls... Looks so excellent.. One day I'll take picture... I do not want people caught me.. think I'm peep it..
I do not know how high is snow ingoo on their house.. Looks like half way to finish..

Bullymom, your neighbor has a cool idea! The ice walls all around the house means protection (insulation) from the cold & wind and lower heating bill.....neat...

Back