Who got snow already?

panda manda said:
:applause: :applause: :applause: SNOW!!!!! finally has snow in rochester ny.. this time is alot of snow than last time i think.. and it is more like will stay there not melt.. hopefully :fingersx: :fingersx:
Yep! I already made a few perfect snowballs... smacked a few people with them. ;)

no snow in ohio yet. :( im soo not used to this... i was from wisc.. northern of wisc and they ALWAYS have snow by holloween time or around that time. now its nearly christmas and it seem like theres no snow for christmas :(

SpiceHD said:
no snow in ohio yet. :( im soo not used to this... i was from wisc.. northern of wisc and they ALWAYS have snow by holloween time or around that time. now its nearly christmas and it seem like theres no snow for christmas :(

Where in Ohio are you? I am from Cleveland and we did have a snow storm today all day.:)

YAY!!!!!!!!1 its snowing finally today... WOOT! but it might be melt by tomorrow cuz tomorrow is supposed to be sunny... then snow again on wed and thurs .. then on friday it will rain *sobs* so it wont be here to stay ... :(

So COLD in Delaware, enough to make snow, but no flake of snow :( *Crying*

We have lived in SC almost 25 years, and have had only one white Christmas (1989). :(

Seems like it wont snow here in Utah before I fly to NYC this weekend. Maybe it will be snowed over there, LMAO.

VamPyroX said:
Yep! I already made a few perfect snowballs... smacked a few people with them. ;)

thanks god ya not hit me whew.. but tnt i will play in snow!! :D since it has more snow.. :applause: :applause: :applause:

Have not had a white Christmas in decades. Too mild here.

Had a windstorm last Sunday and it ruined my perfect hairdo :mad2:
Hehehe..but it was fun to be out in the winds - it was going at 50 MPH

The ski lodges have not even opened yet - usually it opens by Thanksgiving but this year it looks like we will have snow drought even up in the mtns.

its 12 below zero 'F' here.. and still no snow on ground... i blame the global warming.. those who use A/C too much in the summer :P

Sample weather like this here in Germany for few weeks with sunshine.

Beautiful view like this. This view is almost similar where I live.

Attachments

• i5.JPG
    i5.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 5
  • i9.JPG
    i9.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 2
  • i12.JPG
    i12.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 1
  • i20.JPG
    i20.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 1
  • i25.JPG
    i25.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Until snow comes (big one) yesterday.

My boys build snowman in my garden today. They are going to hill to have their own slide with their Dad today. I am alone here to make the posts here. :lol:

Sample like this: My boys love to play with their slide... goes down then go up to hill then slide to down then back to up hilll........ This view is almost similar where I live.

Attachments

• i1.JPG
    i1.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 3
  • i13.JPG
    i13.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
It snowed here last night! Only a couple of inches.

The sun was out today and melted all the snow away *cries*

It's still so cold here though *teeth chattering*

They are calling for our first snow of the season. Starting off as light rain, then switching over this afternoon. Calling for an inch or less.

Liebling:))) Those are some awesome pictures...absolutely beautiful over in your neck of the woods.

We are having a really really bad snow storm right now....and I can see it is very windy, snowing as hell.....hmmm...I wonder if my children has school tmr?..

I feel bad for Roadrunner tho, since he out there shoveling the driveway now....:(

now we have snow but they are barely one inch ... not enough to make snowballs and snowman :(

i cant believe this.. angel ur in ohio as well and your having snow storm... im in ohio and its just one inch :(

Back