Who going Atlanta, GA?

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
For DeafNation Expo for May 13???

i am going there...

nope i am not going there. be careful and have fun with many deaf and hard of hearing people there.

Wish I can go but no money and gas prices suck.

And plus, it is the weekend of Mother's Day. Wouldnt be right for me not to be there for Mother's day. So I cant go.

I'm not going, I got plans for May 13th. Have fun and take pictures for me. :)

sound fun! aint going, its mother's weekend, and wanna go my first camping!!! of this year. :)

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
Wish I can go but no money and gas prices suck.

And plus, it is the weekend of Mother's Day. Wouldnt be right for me not to be there for Mother's day. So I cant go.

i know it really hurts us... i have to work overtime due to I need $$$$ to see my finacee

yea i undy abt mother's day... I will spend with my mother after i come home then i zoom see mom for mother's day.. :D

starrygaze said:
i know it really hurts us... i have to work overtime due to I need $$$$ to see my finacee

Yeah I know. I am saving my money for important things and I dont want to *burn a hole in my pockey* because of money spending every day. *sigh*

*pulling my purse out and seeing ^$^ flies out.. sorry.. *
*checking my bank.. oh nice $ saving but no way expense for DeafExpo...I'd rather save til AD Cancus* :D

:) I am going there! It would be nice if we meet somewhere at Deaf Expo and get pictures together. Then we can post the pics here. What do you think?

Whaaaa I wanna to go, crying crying I cant I cant go. My dr said no trip Da*n heck with him I can go heh but I cant due to my preg with twinies. Arghhh

AngelOfRoses said:
:) I am going there! It would be nice if we meet somewhere at Deaf Expo and get pictures together. Then we can post the pics here. What do you think?
yayayay u go!!! oh yea we can do that.. why not!??!?

For those going to DeafNation Expo in Atlanta this coming Saturday... do you think it will be safe to go there especially with the protest going on in Washington, DC? I mean one could do something like starting a protest/riot there.

Brian said:
For those going to DeafNation Expo in Atlanta this coming Saturday... do you think it will be safe to go there especially with the protest going on in Washington, DC? I mean one could do something like starting a protest/riot there.

I don't think its gonna happen.. the protest started in Gallaudet because of the new president of Gally. Most of the people going to Deaf Expo are not students at Gally so I don't think we'll have any protest. If they do.. then I'm wrong. I hope nothing happens though.

Brian said:
oh nah! i dont think so

OK, thanks RebelGirl and TweetyBird. :) I will try to attend the event this coming Saturday.

We're expecting over 3,500 people to come and 76 booths have been sold out. they counted the registration online and announced that we'll probably have over 3,500. wow! this will be my first.

Back