Who going Atlanta, GA?

Wow, that's alot of people RebelGirl, make sure you take some pictures and show them to us...

Have fun girls and will be thinking of you guys :grouphug:

RebelGirl said:
We're expecting over 3,500 people to come and 76 booths have been sold out. they counted the registration online and announced that we'll probably have over 3,500. wow! this will be my first.

It will be my first time to go there. Hope to see you there! :)

^Angel^ said:
Wow, that's alot of people RebelGirl, make sure you take some pictures and show them to us...

Have fun girls and will be thinking of you guys :grouphug:
i'll bring my camera.. and send some pix in your email. ;)

sad0049.gif
WISH I can go!!! My friend from Rochester is going. You may see him at the booth. He's great guy! His business is ummm not sure....shoot! I have to ask him again! :giggle:

Mama2AFTIV said:
sad0049.gif
WISH I can go!!! My friend from Rochester is going. You may see him at the booth. He's great guy! His business is ummm not sure....shoot! I have to ask him again! :giggle:
what he work on booth??

This time I couldn't go .. darnit! But hey, have fun going there.

i am curious is airport in altanlia, GA *sp* small or big in there? cuz in summer i will visit my friend....i might will have to change different airport in that city...soo i wonder if it is small or big?

i wish i could go but nope.. its mothers day and wanna be with my TJ :D

hope yall have fun at the deaf expo and be careful! :)

share the pics with us ! :D

fei ku said:
i am curious is airport in altanlia, GA *sp* small or big in there? cuz in summer i will visit my friend....i might will have to change different airport in that city...soo i wonder if it is small or big?

its freaking huge

fei ku said:

ohhhhh its DAMNNNN HUGE!!!!!! Deaf Expo was right down the road from the airport.. you can feel the vibration on the ground when the plane takes off or land.

Finally got to meet several from Alldeaf. one girl used to be a member here.. finally got to meet her.. forgot her user name.. oops

I met Y .. she's nice and funny!
I didn't get to meet Brian.. heard he was there too.
I also met AngelofRoses and of course Tweetybirdie...

I had a good time but didn't take any pix in deaf expo.. was too busy!

RebelGirl said:
Finally got to meet several from Alldeaf. one girl used to be a member here.. finally got to meet her.. forgot her user name.. oops

I met Y .. she's nice and funny!
I didn't get to meet Brian.. heard he was there too.
I also met AngelofRoses and of course Tweetybirdie...

I had a good time but didn't take any pix in deaf expo.. was too busy!

no pics? aww... ur no fun :P j/k hehe.. sound like ya had fun! i am glad u had great time! :D

Yeah, I was there on Saturday. I am glad I did! :)

In case anyone wondering which one I was. I was that hopelessly, confused-looking dude carrying his navy-coloured backpack, wearing green (the kind of Army's colour) t-shirt and white-washed (?) blue jean short. :lol:
I met TweetyBird there. I recongised her from several snapshots here, so I asked if she was TweetyBird. A nice lady! :cheers:

I didn't get to meet RebelGirl and other people from here there. :( I think I saw a longtime AllDeaf member from Florida, but I lost her in the crowd. :lol: There were so many people there - I would say at least 3,000 or so. Some came from far as California, New York, Texas, etc. The lady at the information desk told me that her estimate was nearly 10,000 people were at the convention center at the time - not all were for the DeafNation Expo though.

I had a great time though I wished I stayed a little longer. I also ran into so many people I knew from Tennessee that I haven't seen in over 15 years. It sure was nice seeing them there!

Soo... I met two members from AllDeaf since November, last year. The first one I ran into at a deaf social in Tennessee. Nice dude, cool to chat with. :cheers:

Keep in mind, I know several members here long before the Internet got so popular.

I apologise for this long post!

Brian said:
Yeah, I was there on Saturday. I am glad I did! :)

In case anyone wondering which one I was. I was that hopelessly, confused-looking dude carrying his navy-coloured backpack, wearing green (the kind of Army's colour) t-shirt and white-washed (?) blue jean short. :lol:
I met TweetyBird there. I recongised her from several snapshots here, so I asked if she was TweetyBird. A nice lady! :cheers:

I didn't get to meet RebelGirl and other people from here there. :( I think I saw a longtime AllDeaf member from Florida, but I lost her in the crowd. :lol: There were so many people there - I would say at least 3,000 or so. Some came from far as California, New York, Texas, etc. The lady at the information desk told me that her estimate was nearly 10,000 people were at the convention center at the time - not all were for the DeafNation Expo though.

I had a great time though I wished I stayed a little longer. I also ran into so many people I knew from Tennessee that I haven't seen in over 15 years. It sure was nice seeing them there!

Soo... I met two members from AllDeaf since November, last year. The first one I ran into at a deaf social in Tennessee. Nice dude, cool to chat with. :cheers:

Keep in mind, I know several members here long before the Internet got so popular.

I apologise for this long post!
yea u asked me is that u Tweetybird? i was alike yea? he say from Brain alldeaf and i gulped... i hugged him, he is very nice person! :)

Back