Who else is from Arkansas?

Conway!? Awesome! I moved away from Conway about 6 months ago. Lived in Conway for over 2yrs. Love that town! My parents and other family still live there. Been to Florida many times. Been thinking about moving to the panhandle in the spring. Florida is create got my scuba cert there.

We left Conway in 1966 when I was 3. Haven't been back since. My God-Parents are now in Little Rock. The house we lived in was split up into apartments and since torn down. It was a wonderful 3 story 7 bedroom home with 2 dining rooms. My father was a German/English/Latin professor for Arkansas State Teacher's College, which is now part of the University of Arkansas.

We left Conway in 1966 when I was 3. Haven't been back since. My God-Parents are now in Little Rock. The house we lived in was split up into apartments and since torn down. It was a wonderful 3 story 7 bedroom home with 2 dining rooms. My father was a German/English/Latin professor for Arkansas State Teacher's College, which is now part of the University of Arkansas.
WOW! If y'all ever come back to Arkansas for a visit y'all can stay here in my 3 bedroom trailer house. Got plenty of room for sleepin! lol

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum! :)

My parents live in FL as well.

Happy Holidays,
Sosie

im also lives in North Little Rock,Ar but im born in Jacksonville,Ar

my family lives in Arkansas and my mom's family still lives in Arkansas

Back