Who else is from Arkansas?

my cousin lives in bullshoals or somewhere around there. shes hearing but knows some sign but needs to practice.

Bullshoals is a gorgeous lake! Great fishing too. That lake has a few state record fish come out of it

Thank you. Nice to meet u too smith oh I mean Inspiration! Ha :)

Pink when was the last time u came back here

False. :P

It's true I live here. And I think the second part is the state motto or part of the state song!:wave:

And it was in the newspaper the other day, Iowa is the 2nd happiest state in the nation. :lol:

U ever wonder how they figure stuff like that out? Or even who "they" r? Do they call 100ppl from each state and ask em how happy they r? Whoever gets closest to 100% gets #1 lol I don't know what got me wondering about that. A few yrs ago I worked with a guy from Iowa and even when he really didn't like something he never got pissed. And I met an Iowa family in Vegas and another in Florida and they were very easy to talk to. Fun to talk to! Both times everyone was very nice. They really did seem happy. It was catching too cause it made me happy to talk to them.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I have already read some of your posts. Just enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :wave:

I was born in Conway, but now live in Florida.
Conway!? Awesome! I moved away from Conway about 6 months ago. Lived in Conway for over 2yrs. Love that town! My parents and other family still live there. Been to Florida many times. Been thinking about moving to the panhandle in the spring. Florida is create got my scuba cert there.

There is another ADer who lives in Arkansas, I think.

There is another ADer who lives in Arkansas, I think.
All my deaf friends have left Arkansas except one. He's become good friends with someone I want nothing to do with and hasn't replied to anything I've sent him in a long time. I really think that friendship is over too. Maybe he's just busy with the hollidays. Idk. I'm hearing and it feels like the deaf community rejects me. My biggest home for AD is to learn why

Back