Who do you think will win on Nov 4th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know, I really dont care anyhow...

I don't know. I believe it will be worse after election. The polls are not over YET. Just wait and see until on 4th. The people are coming and vote on 4th.

my vote Obama for USA president but! dont screw the europe peroid!

Yeah, I am just tired of political stuff and everything on any website... I am also tired of flaming wars between of R vs D... getting old and extremely bored. :roll:

Whatever..

Yeah, I am just tired of political stuff and everything on any website... I am also tired of flaming wars between of R vs D... getting old and extremely bored. :roll:

Whatever..

Same here. D Vs R act like zoo!

So do Republicans vs. Democrats. Both parties are guilty of mudslinging.

Yes, that's true! Both are guilty and not perfect. I don't know who will win. If Obama win. It's okay. I know McCain would be upset. If McCain win and will upset to Obama and all black peoples. You know I mean?

well thanks god this mudslinging mickey mouse bullshit zoo is only every 4 years. in 4 days.... this drama show will end...... till next 4 years

Yes, that's true! Both are guilty and not perfect. I don't know who will win. If Obama win. It's okay. I know McCain would be upset. If McCain win and will upset to Obama and all black peoples. You know I mean?

Yes. There can only be one winner which means someone is going to be disappointed.

By the way, not all African-Americans will be voting for Obama. A large percentage of them will, but not all.

Yes. There can only be one winner which means someone is going to be disappointed.

By the way, not all African-Americans will be voting for Obama. A large percentage of them will, but not all.

That's true. Some African-Americans are not voter and vote for McCain because of religion and troops. The felonies or not register to vote and can't get VOTE. Some people got charge of foregy and false information for vote. That's cheating! I found it out. It was not Obama or McCain's faulted.

True that. History always repeats itself. Almost every election this happens, at the last minute people changes their minds. The person who suppose to win, never wins. I hope u guys don't change ur minds this time. Vote OBAMA!!

Agreed. If we look at the history's pattern, We would know it from one way or another. However, Anything can be possible.

Aside from the Bradley effect, another concern on election day are people who are trying to trick potential voters by advising Republicans to vote on November 4th and Democrats on November 5th.

Other examples:

Earlier this month, an anonymous flier was circulated in predominantly African-American Philadephia neighborhoods telling voters they could be arrested at the polls if they show up to vote with outstanding warrants or unpaid parking tickets.

According to Time magazine last March, a letter was being sent around Colorado warning that out of state students could not register to vote if their parents claimed them as dependents in another state.

Additionally, one of the more common lies being spread through e-mail chain letters has warned voters in some states that they will be turned away from the polls if they wear paraphenalia demonstrating their support for one particular candidate (although in some states like Texas, wearing political paraphenelia is prohibited).

I support McCain but I believe Obama will win anyways.

I'm hoping Obama will win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back