Who do you think will win on Nov 4th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzy

Reaction score
McCain or Obama?

My feeling and mind telling me that it's Obama.

I think Obama is going to win.

I'm predict that Obama will win.

If Obama win. US is screw up.

If McCain win. Europe is screw up. Yeah, and US too. lol

I think Obama will win BUT, however, You never know - It could be a shocker to see McCain win.

The only way we will know for sure is on Nov 4th.

I think Obama will win BUT, however, You never know - It could be a shocker to see McCain win.

The only way we will know for sure is on Nov 4th.
True that. History always repeats itself. Almost every election this happens, at the last minute people changes their minds. The person who suppose to win, never wins. I hope u guys don't change ur minds this time. Vote OBAMA!!

Unless Obama really does something to screw up his campaign within the next few days, I think he will walk away as the victor.

McCain is expecting an upset.

We shall see what happens...

McCain will win, but i'd like to know if we are still friends? :dunno2:

We are talking electoral votes, not popular votes. So in this case, McCain may very well pull an upset.

We are talking electoral votes, not popular votes. So in this case, McCain may very well pull an upset.

As it stands, Obama/Biden currently have 311 electoral votes while McCain/Palin have 142. Seems like McCain/Palin are going to have alot of catching up to do in order to win the election.

But then again, anything's possible...

As it stands, Obama/Biden currently have 311 electoral votes while McCain/Palin have 142. Seems like McCain/Palin are going to have alot of catching up to do in order to win the election.

But then again, anything's possible...

I can imagine, this is going to be a cardiac election! LOL

I think McCain supporters are less enthusiatic about McCain than Obama supporters are with Obama.

But there's a real concern about the Bradley effect. Poll statisticians doubt it will happen with Obama but I believe it's still a possiblity with all that negative campaign from the McCain instilling fear and doubts about Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back