• Castro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pol Pot

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters

Miss-Delectable

Reaction score
Who gives you the creep the most?

You can choose just one or list them in order whom you think were the worst.

You're welcome to add who you think is a dictator but is not listed here.

Jospeh Stalin
Adolph Hitler
Pol Pot
General Augusto Pinochet
Mao Zedong
Benito Mussolini
Saddam Hussein
Fidel Casto

Ms D. I don't know all of them except Hilter and Hussein, but them two are the most sickening people I've ever known.

Fair enough, Katzie.

I'll expand as to which nation they were in control of.

Mao Zedong: CHINA

Stalin: RUSSIA

Hitler: GERMANY

Mussolini: ITALY

Pincohet: CHILE

Castro: CUBA

Hussein: IRAQ

Pol Pot: CAMBODIA

here's mine:

Hitler- the worst of the bunch. caused WWII when setting up construction camps killing millions of innocent Jews and other groups, and invading France. Allied with the Japanese forces and Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor so that's when the US entered WWII.

Satlin-another insane dicator who've killed millions of his own citizens in Russia, and was allied with the Nazi in WWII but only for a short time after Hitler broke the deal of NOT to invade Russia and so he did...so Stalin begged the US to help and then he was allied with the US forces to rid the nazi. (why bother helping helping someone who was once your enemy, and have killed millions of innocents?)

Hussein : The former dicator of Iraq, whom was indeed insane with too much power in his hands, had killed many of his own citizens without justice, and build up secret rooms where they toture and rape people. He didn't even allow his citizens to own such electronic accesseroies, such as television, radios, or even computers!

I dont know about the rest, but I'm sure that anyone who has too much power in his hands is most likey to be insane.

for me... i will choose hitler as #1 worse dicrator.. cuz he killed millions of innocent people and must be "PERFECT" in order to be alive.

#2 is Saddam..... He killed many people just because he wants to. it is known as "For fun" for example we fish for fun.. saddam kill people for fun.. usally he kills people who are not supportive to him.. or else.. he also kill people who done nothing wrong.. even his own leaders. and.. he doesn't give food to people.. he just commends them to grow their own.. or find a way.. i feel sorry for those people went through starving.

#3 castro.. i find him somewhat odd. its hard to explain why he's worse. since i don't know him much deep about him.. can i say one reason.. probally a bit racist.. but i didn't mean to be a racist.. ... my answer is that he send cubans to florida just cuz he want to get rid of lawbreakers, murders out of his country and send them to america. heh. and cause overflow of illegal immarigants from cuba to america

however i find one person voted pol pot... since i never heard about him... care to explain?

*spits spits* Pinochet can burn in hell for all I care! My brother in law is from Chile and he escaped to Canada because of Pinochet. My brother in law and his family suffered at the hands of Pinochet and his men. Pinochet made sure all the successful men of Chile never earned more money than he did so he would take all the men that earned more money than he did and imprison then. Pinochet would do all kinds of torture to the men. My brother in law will never ever forget the sheer torture his family had to go through because of a sick-f*ck sadistic dictator. I will not apologize for how I post this because I sat down and listened to each story and experience my brother in law and his whole family went through from Chile and Pinochet. Pinochet would always try to get information from men by torturing them. He would put electrical wires near their genital area or on their penis and shock them. Pinochet hoped this would make the Chilean men tell the information he needed to know about other countries or the opposing political parties. When the men were released, my brother in law and his family had to escape to USA first. They escaped to Florida and lived there for less than a year until Pinochet escaped to Europe for asylum. My brother in law and his family then escaped to Canada and became Canadian citizens. Pinochet was later captured in Europe and refused asylum and had to be returned to Chile for his court hearings. A lot of people came forth and my brother in law and his family refused to do it. The sad thing when my sister and brother in law got married, some family members in Chile were denied access into Canada from Chile. It was because the Chilean government suspected my brother in law's relatives wanted to escape to Canada or seek refuge in Canada. The Chilean government thought the relatives were using the wedding as an excuse until my sister and brother in law had to negotiate with both the Canadian and Chilean Embassy in order to get the relatives, from Chile, special access. It turns out that this whole thing was from the Pinochet mess. Escaping Pinochet will always never ever leave my brother in law and his family. :mad:

"The Killing Fields"

Pol Pot was infamous with the Khmer Rouge for the "The Killing Fields" in Cambodia. They did genocide, plain and simple. There was a movie inspired about this and it was titled "The Killing Fields" with Sam Waterston which I watched several times and it's a very moving film. I suggest you watch it. Pol Pot was a sick dictator that thrived on killing people with his Khmer Rouge.

I did the research paper on Hilter for Deaf Holocaust, it was soooo horrible. I still call that hilter is the fukin worse ever. Ughhhh

HILTER!

Today, Germans Citizens said Hilter knew nothing about Concretion Camp as their forefathers weren't aware of what's going on there? :confused: I find it very, very hard to believe!

IMO I don't believe them but respect for what they claimed!

Last edited:
Red~Rum said:
HILTER!

Today, Germans Citizens said Hilter knew nothing about Concretion Camp as their forefathers weren't aware of what's going on there? :confused: I find it very, very hard to believe!

IMO I don't believe them but respect for what they claimed!

Yes, I'm total agree with you...

Germans were being brainwashed by their country. Logical, they were taught by school how good Hilter is to his people... To me BULLSHIT.....!!! (Excuse me for saying this...)
My hubby claimed that Hilter didn't know what Nazi did to Jew... OH NO!!!!!

I told him the story what I learn from school about Hilter... Hilter hate Jew since he was 11 years old BECAUSE he was offended by Jew... Paint/art is his hobby... He paint good. Jew told him that his painting is better than him.. It offended him...
I married German & learn alot from him & friends. I can't beleive what they saying about Hilter except old people during Hilter time...
Beleive me, I saw NONE of Hilter museum or people who live Hilter's time's true stories movie on TV here in Germany since 1985.
I often watched true & sad movies about Hilter/Nazi time by people's & also museum in England.
I told my husband that I heard about Deaf Holocaust museum in USA... I want to go to see it for ages...

Well, I say BOTH Hilter & Saddam... *Sigh* only one vote?.. I decide for Saddam because the % of Hilter's vote is already high so I vote Saddam to compare with Hilter's %

Saddam use babies for scentisits... & also alot of his own people for the fun... Alot of babies were killed....

Well, I heard alot of sad stories about Stalin: RUSSIA... horrible stories..

Last edited:
hitler and mussolini and castro,.

one hitler and mussolni put my grandfather in the war, and grandmother too, Castro for the cuba crisis that put all my families in hell and fear during thier time ( i wasn't born yet) Still the history shows one thing America Stood united! and we Still are standing united!

Socrates said:
*spits spits* Pinochet can burn in hell for all I care! My brother in law is from Chile and he escaped to Canada because of Pinochet. My brother in law and his family suffered at the hands of Pinochet and his men. Pinochet made sure all the successful men of Chile never earned more money than he did so he would take all the men that earned more money than he did and imprison then. Pinochet would do all kinds of torture to the men. My brother in law will never ever forget the sheer torture his family had to go through because of a sick-f*ck sadistic dictator. I will not apologize for how I post this because I sat down and listened to each story and experience my brother in law and his whole family went through from Chile and Pinochet. Pinochet would always try to get information from men by torturing them. He would put electrical wires near their genital area or on their penis and shock them. Pinochet hoped this would make the Chilean men tell the information he needed to know about other countries or the opposing political parties. When the men were released, my brother in law and his family had to escape to USA first. They escaped to Florida and lived there for less than a year until Pinochet escaped to Europe for asylum. My brother in law and his family then escaped to Canada and became Canadian citizens. Pinochet was later captured in Europe and refused asylum and had to be returned to Chile for his court hearings. A lot of people came forth and my brother in law and his family refused to do it. The sad thing when my sister and brother in law got married, some family members in Chile were denied access into Canada from Chile. It was because the Chilean government suspected my brother in law's relatives wanted to escape to Canada or seek refuge in Canada. The Chilean government thought the relatives were using the wedding as an excuse until my sister and brother in law had to negotiate with both the Canadian and Chilean Embassy in order to get the relatives, from Chile, special access. It turns out that this whole thing was from the Pinochet mess. Escaping Pinochet will always never ever leave my brother in law and his family. :mad:

Very interesting story... I didn't know about this.. I only know about Russia, Germany & Iraq...

Liebling:-))) said:
Yes, I'm total agree with you...

Germans were being brainwashed by their country. Logical, they were taught by school how good Hilter is to his people... To me BULLSHIT.....!!! (Excuse me for saying this...)
My hubby claimed that Hilter didn't know what Nazi did to Jew... OH NO!!!!!

I told him the story what I learn from school about Hilter... Hilter hate Jew since he was 11 years old BECAUSE he was offended by Jew... Paint/art is his hobby... He paint good. Jew told him that his painting is better than him.. It offended him...
I married German & learn alot from him & friends. I can't beleive what they saying about Hilter except old people during Hilter time...
Beleive me, I saw NONE of Hilter museum or people who live Hilter's time's true stories movie on TV here in Germany since 1985.
I often watched true & sad movies about Hilter/Nazi time by people's & also museum in England.
I told my husband that I heard about Deaf Holocaust museum in USA... I want to go to see it for ages...

Well, I say BOTH Hilter & Saddam... *Sigh* only one vote?.. I decide for Saddam because the % of Hilter's vote is already high so I vote Saddam to compare with Hilter's %

Saddam use babies for scentisits... & also alot of his own people for the fun... Alot of babies were killed....

Well, I heard alot of sad stories about Stalin: RUSSIA... horrible stories..

You know what the irony in this is? Hitler himself was HALF-JEWISH! Didn't any of you know that? :roll:

WaterRats13 said:
You know what the irony in this is? Hitler himself was HALF-JEWISH! Didn't any of you know that? :roll:

:jaw: WHAT ...

WOW Very interesting... I didn't know that... I only know that Hilter born & raised up in Austria.

I just ask my co-workers about this. They were also surprise & didn't know about this.

Can you add the website about his life? Have you any idea to put on the post because I'm interesting...

Miss-Delectable said:
Fair enough, Katzie.

I'll expand as to which nation they were in control of.

Mao Zedong: CHINA

Stalin: RUSSIA

Hitler: GERMANY

Mussolini: ITALY

Pincohet: CHILE

Castro: CUBA

Hussein: IRAQ

Pol Pot: CAMBODIA

Thanks for adding the locations for me. I still never heard about them until some of the members here posted about them. Still, I'm not sure who's the worst dictator though because they're just as terrible as the others.

Back