Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hussein

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Castro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pol Pot

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters
I can't just pick one for being the worst dictator. Being a history freak, I know that every one of these men have created chaos, destruction and unbelievable pain equally.

There are thousands of other dictators that we do not know of but media makes these selections for us. We do not know enough about the recent massacare that was worse than Holocaust in Africa in recent years. I have a friend who is a Zimbawaean and have smuggled into England because he is at risk of getting killed for his opinions against the current president of Zimabawe.

You cannot compare - as long as anyone has caused one single person to be tortured, killed or destroyed, he is evil period.

There are millions of families destroyed by each one of these so you cannot measure quantity of evil by how many he killed because each killing creates scars not to be forgiven and forgotten for generations and generations.

Liebling:-))) said:
:jaw: WHAT ...

WOW Very interesting... I didn't know that... I only know that Hilter born & raised up in Austria.

I just ask my co-workers about this. They were also surprise & didn't know about this.

Can you add the website about his life? Have you any idea to put on the post because I'm interesting...

http://www.hitler.org/

Im sure there's a lot..

reply to other person yes he was half jewish until he changed to catholic
(try to remember where I see it I will be back.. I got 2 appointments today)

Wendy

Regarding Hilter being Jewish and all that, the hatred against Jews were already stirring up long before Hilter came onto the scene. Yes, it is a true fact that Hitler was one fourth Jewish but back then, almost everyone had some Jewish in their blood.

Hitler was brilliant in making Germany think that the Jews were responsible for the economy breakdown and Depression. There was a major Depression in Germany many years before Hilter came. The youth were broke, unemployed and restless. Hitler told them that they had power to change the system and could attack Jews for causing that.

Hitler did not create that ..he simply rode on the bandwagon and provoked everyone's anger about the economy. There has been hatred against Jewish people ever since the beginning of civilization.

WaterRats13 said:
You know what the irony in this is? Hitler himself was HALF-JEWISH! Didn't any of you know that? :roll:

yes, I was stunned because my son do his term paper about Hilter in his history class. I learned something about Hilter's background from my son.

My son is very good at history. When he will have a chance himself. I will ask him to post here about his persective and opinion.

Last edited:
Sabrina said:
yes, I was stunned because my son do his term paper about Hilter in his history class. I learned something about Hilter's background from my son.

It was not about being just Jewish but very successful and prosperous Jewish that Hitler couldn't stand. He couldnt stand anyone being more successful than him in his art or finances, just like what Socrates said about Pinochet in Chile. He went on a rampage because he felt inferior and wanted to make others around him feel inferior so he chose anyone who did not resemble his ideal fantasy of " Aryan" whether that person is Jewish, handicapped, Gyspy or Communist, etc.

Meg said:
It was not about being just Jewish but very successful and prosperous Jewish that Hitler couldn't stand. He couldnt stand anyone being more successful than him in his art or finances, just like what Socrates said about Pinochet in Chile. He went on a rampage because he felt inferior and wanted to make others around him feel inferior so he chose anyone who did not resemble his ideal fantasy of " Aryan" whether that person is Jewish, handicapped, Gyspy or Communist, etc.

Well, as far as I know is:

Hilter's dream wish "blond" & "blue eyes" around Germany - No racist, No handicapped around his proud country.

Hilter's idea to improve his country is built the motorway (freeway) & also Null unemployments...

He's very pride man.

Germans all MUST obey him because he's one who CAN improve their country But the sad is: Hilter let his people to rob farmer's land without farmer's permission to built the motorway... They claimed their rights after WWII over.

Sorates, WHarley, Meg & others,

thank you for feedback their histories... It's very interesting to read them...

Meg said:

That was very interesting. I had a very poor history during my High School year. I was so discouraged to comprehension the history because a teacher tends to fooling around.

I was very embarrassed :confused: because my sons asked me all question about famous names and their history. I told them, I never heard of those people's names. :( They were glared at me. :|

Sabrina said:
I was very embarrassed :confused: because my sons asked me all question about famous names and their history. I told them, I never heard of those people's names. :( They were glared at me. :|

Sabrina, it is never too late. You can always start watching History Channel like I do. I spend about 10 hours a week watching History Channel. Can't you tell that I am a history addict ? LOL I have always dreamt of being a history professor but that field is very limited and I doubt I resemble a typical historian ..an elderly man with grey hair, spectacles and bow tie. :cool:

Sabrina said:
That was very interesting. I had a very poor history during my High School year. I was so discouraged to comprehension the history because a teacher tends to fooling around.

That's Ok. My mom doesn't know either!
:P

I don't know about you, but I think all of those dictators are just equally horrible. They have greed and inhumanity...

Liebling:-))) said:
:jaw: WHAT ...

WOW Very interesting... I didn't know that... I only know that Hilter born & raised up in Austria.

I just ask my co-workers about this. They were also surprise & didn't know about this.

Can you add the website about his life? Have you any idea to put on the post because I'm interesting...
Well I never knew he was half jewish (or that the school never claimed that to us before...strange) But I was alittle surprised when I found out he wasn't even born german so why run a country when you weren't even born in it?

I thought he was born and raised in Turkey...?

All of those people are awful. How about another name to the list - Slobodan Milosevic? He is currently on trial for what he did in Bosnia/Chechnya etc etc.

I don't know who are the others but only two I know....so I voted ' Hitler '....

DeafSCUBA98 said:
however i find one person voted pol pot... since i never heard about him... care to explain?

Well it's hard to pick which dicator is the worst. Many of them killed millions of their own citizens. I guess because I remember watching the movie "The Killing Fields" it had a big impact on me about Cambodia. Granted Pol Pot didn't kill as many as Stalin's pogroms or China's executions, but Pol Pot tried to change his country to go back to agriculture and avoid modern world. Like going back into the Middle Ages. He abolished money, cities, religion and private properties, and forced people to live in communes. Anyone who resisted or had any intellectual background were mercilessly killed. His government killed between 1,5 to 2 million within 5 years of his government.

http://www.time.com/time/daily/polpot/1.html
http://www.dithpran.org/killingfields.htm

Pol Pot has since died, but in an interview on TV, he refused to recognise that he has committed crimes against humanity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stalin is the worse.

I believe Hilter was a great leader and he was a great guy. But He did wrongful with jews. The jew parts were that small compared with Stalin. Didn't you know that many of WW2 movie about war against nazi and the nazi killed thousands of jews. Most of the Director was jews. So they put big neg on Hilter. I look and read and researched on Hilter, carefully. He was great Leader and Good Guy! He bailed his country from being dragged into serious ugly economy situation.

When he got bigger power over his country and winning against wars. He became a werid person and greedy. From that point he became a bad guy which jews people make it so big deal. Everyone was watching the Hilter as very bad man. But why not we watch Stalin as horrible man instead of Hilter. It was a media game. 3/4 of world media was controlled by jews and it still active today. After the WW2, we went cold war with Stalin and then we make Stalin as other horrible man. It was joke!

Stalin is worse because He killed his own people. He killed his own generals and he push the Russia's economy to no-where.

In addition, Why do jews always being so greedy? It still do as today! I believe Hilter was upset with jews so He want to kill whole jews, completely. So I don't blame Hilter for doing that. He had reasons to do that.

crazyman... I am still doing some researches for others.. but I also want to add something in here about Hitler as it has been out few yrs ago as I read and learn something new about Hitler He doesn't not only go after Jews people but also deaf people and other handicaps with some jews. not only kill but He made them to have a fix, sterilzeration etc It is a painful for them because most of them were awaken while the doctor do the surgery etc They also did even abortins babies too (while deaf women pregnant) I read it somewhere but one link I found it here it is:
http://clerccenter.gallaudet.edu/worldaroundyou/holocaust/

When people were sterilized, no medicine was used for pain; the reproductive glands-testes in men and ovaries in women-were removed without anesthetic;

oh painful! :(

Wendy

I know few stories on some dictator and I can't say who's worst I would say all of them because it is wrongful...

Wendy

I have been studying a subject called Hitler's Germany this semester. Actually there has been no actual proof whatsoever whether if Hitler's had jewish blood or not. The subject itself was quite fascinating. He was never a good man. However, it's true he did pull Germany out of an horrific economic situation.

True, all dictators were dreadful!

i voted "Hitler" because He try to invades more countries and put other countries under his power not like all other dictators. He almost crashed London so USA saved them and brought it back alive.. also killed many innocent people in many sick ways. whew..

I would vote Saddam 2nd cuz of him controlling his country in a wrong way.

I am histroy freak too and love to watch history channel.

Meg said:
I can't just pick one for being the worst dictator.
I agree that to pick just one out of that horrendous list is most difficult. Forced to make a choice, I would pick Hitler because of his intentional genocide of God's chosen people, the Jews. But certainly, all those evil dictators shared the same satanic spirit.

Some of the other dictators might not have as many deaths to their blame, only because they didn't have access to more destructive weapons at the time, or they feared retaliation by superior fire power.

Back