Who do have Blackberry 8830???

Sunshinelady

Reaction score
I do have Blackberry 8830.
true I like it, but I dont know. Maybe, other Blackberry is better than mine? can be!!!!
I want collect your opinion. thanks!

true I like it, but I dont know. Maybe, other Blackberry is better than mine? can be!!!!

You are not only one. :) I have Blackberry 8830 under Sprint and I choose this because of only data plan. It only cost me 29.99 for unlimited data, unlimited text message, unlimited phone as modem (DSL), and Deaf customer service which is first time I ever contacted. I really want get Blackberry Curve 8330 which will coming soon because I believe this have everything I need: video recording, TV streaming on internet, and EVDO!

Link: First pics of CDMA BlackBerry Curve 8330 surface - Engadget

There is sometime confuse me 8830, I ask you which one carrier you use? sprint or verizonwireless??

thank you in advance

I am thinking few days, I would like buy one Treo or blackberry. I am very very very FED UP with SK!! SUCK!!!

Will the blackberry have 3g speeds under AT&T coming up soon or in near future? I'm thinking of getting a blackberry in near future to get rid of my phone, not too happy with Windows POS. No offense, windows mobile phone users.

Will the blackberry have 3g speeds under AT&T coming up soon or in near future? I'm thinking of getting a blackberry in near future to get rid of my phone, not too happy with Windows POS. No offense, windows mobile phone users.
Dude, I honestly tell you, RIM currently work the next genernation device will running 3G by this year or 2009. Please Keep your eye open and watch when RIM release new device sooner or so.

May I ask you what Windows "POS" mean by? like WM??

Dude, I honestly tell you, RIM currently work the next genernation device will running 3G by this year or 2009. Please Keep your eye open and watch when RIM release new device sooner or so.

I will try to keep eye on the next blackberry with 3g support. I meant Windows Mobile is POS in my opinion.

Hallole everyone :)

Sorry, I didn't response sooner, when I was pretty hard busy for my student. that is fine, by the way so.. I readed those thread.

JaMafia, yeaaah I agree what you did explained to me about 29,99 for unlimited. right, but when i sent a SMS for my mom in Germany. I have to added paid for out of country. My mom don't have own a computer, that is why she got an email from me of her at officer work. anyway, I love Blackberry 8830, but I still struggle to searching for internet. I wanted to open internet on my blackberry. It is not work, but I thought so maybe it had better not to open internet, so i might be add pay for internet. Do you think??
I had choose for 8830 Blackberry, because I am flying to Germany. My Blackberry do have twice chips. It couldn't get any problem, If i am get in Germany and send some an Email or SMS to my friends. perfect!

XBGMer, I use sprint. and you!?

I have sprint 8830 and love it.. ;):)

I am happy, that you love it *smile* me too. It is better than SK, so I think..because my Blackberry do have GPS, it isn't cool?? :)

Eaglecherokee, Do you have still SK? if yes.. how long you are stuck with SK?

I use SK for 4 yrs.

aha, 4 yrs.
I think your SK worked a bit not good, because all technician Problem of mobilephone is most over 3 yrs.
when I had Nokia mobilephone and used about 3 yrs. I know, it would be older.., then I bought another one SK II and used almost 1 yrs. I was very angry about this SK II at all time. It worked sooo slowly *fucked up* I had enough frustrated, so now I have own Blackberry. I hope so..

pos is short for "piece of sh..t"

I have 8525 which have WM 6 on it and it works great for me but I have run into many third party apps that are POS on WM.

I think WM is a pretty stable phone os and that 3rd part apps that you add and keep adding to it make it a pos.

Right now I am very selective of what third party apps I use on my WM and I think I have a very excellent PDA that I am comfortable with and never goes unstable for me.

Also hardware can make WM run like POS, my 8525 is a Hermes which all HTC hardware is plagued with a ATI video direct bug and they never gotten around to fixing it so it hard to setup to watch youtube etc unless you know how to patch it.

I have play with a friend Blackberry and I like it too but AT&T doesn't offer BB on TAP so I am staying with WM for time being. I might look into Moto Q9h for my next phone or the new Sony.

aha, 4 yrs.
I think your SK worked a bit not good, because all technician Problem of mobilephone is most over 3 yrs.
when I had Nokia mobilephone and used about 3 yrs. I know, it would be older.., then I bought another one SK II and used almost 1 yrs. I was very angry about this SK II at all time. It worked sooo slowly *fucked up* I had enough frustrated, so now I have own Blackberry. I hope so..

BINGO! all the times PROBLEM of tower!! I not happy it! yea, I hard decide what I like which new one....

BINGO! all the times PROBLEM of tower!! I not happy it! yea, I hard decide what I like which new one....

yep, you would find which good one of Blackberry or another, not SK. But but but If you live in the city, it must be fine, because close at tower. I live out of city, it worked not good. You know, what i mean :)

yep, you would find which good one of Blackberry or another, not SK. But but but If you live in the city, it must be fine, because close at tower. I live out of city, it worked not good. You know, what i mean :)

Last Saturday We went to movie name is Wrong Game. It very good movie. Anyway, I went to booth there. I like pink Palm Centro. payment 29.00 and ins 7.00 unlimited... or Treo I live near town and 20 mins OKC, OK. I found out that 3 new towers near my house.

I am happy, that you love it *smile* me too. It is better than SK, so I think..because my Blackberry do have GPS, it isn't cool?? :)

Eaglecherokee, Do you have still SK? if yes.. how long you are stuck with SK?

Yes about GPS .. Awesome ;)

Last Saturday We went to movie name is Wrong Game. It very good movie. Anyway, I went to booth there. I like pink Palm Centro. payment 29.00 and ins 7.00 unlimited... or Treo I live near town and 20 mins OKC, OK. I found out that 3 new towers near my house.

oh I think, I had heard a good the movie wrong game. I wanna see it, too but "jumper" it is really cool movie, I wanna see. maybe we will go to cinema with CC this weekend, yay! :)
yep, I paid every month over $30,00 for the bill blackberry. that is fine.

I am thinking few days, I would like buy one Treo or blackberry. I am very very very FED UP with SK!! SUCK!!!

Despite that I am in Australia, I'm with ya! I have problems with my SK3 at the moment.

As what TechBill said earlier - POS is "Piece of Shyte" What other reasons can we say besides POS?

I have heard Blackberry 8830 is good and also they have new blackberry curve 8310 in red. I haven't decided which i get blackberry red curve 8310 or buy Panteach duo pager phone. I was thinking of getting Voyger but too expensive. :)

Back