Who do have Blackberry 8830???

Many deaf people use the side kick, but I hear (rofl) with the new iphone, black berry, lg voyager, etc.. all out, lots of people are leaving t-mobile.

Yep, lot of people leaving t-mobile because it not enough coverage to travel in the locations and it also very slow. That why I am leaving t-mobile soon. They sucks now because of their service it not that great for a full coverage for traveling. I been thinking of getting PanTeach Duo or MotoQ global or blackjack II since they already have AOL IM and email and emgerncy road side asst. and work in traveling and pleny of memory ram and more. Blackberry curve look great but I talk to the service that blackberry curve or any other black berry service if u want aim you have to download it and it also be more additional charge.

Yeah I use T-mobile since 2002. ;)

Thank you for clarify.. ;)

Umm if you said SO! then where is link or source about deaf people who left tmobile? Mmm..

LOL I support people who said t-moble sucks well same old t-mobile still sucks cuz they still carry the cheapest plan made for only one phone....sidekicks nothing else comparing to other carriers that provides better deaf plans available for more phones to choose from, and better services. Simple said.

LOL I support people who said t-moble sucks well same old t-mobile still sucks cuz they still carry the cheapest plan made for only one phone....sidekicks nothing else comparing to other carriers that provides better deaf plans available for more phones to choose from, and better services. Simple said.
Yeah, I am loyal to tmobile since 2002. its impossbile for me leaving t mobile for different carrier. :D

I don't care if deaf people who left tmobile for another carrier. I am not following them. I bet you that some deaf people will come back to tmobile.. wanna bet? :P

lol, funny thing...

T-mobile is perfect for hearing people that who live in urban and suburb area, even perfect for some deaf people who accept regular plan without any special plan, such as TAP, good example is... XBGMER.

Yeah, I am loyal to tmobile since 2002. its impossbile for me leaving t mobile for different carrier. :D

I don't care if deaf people who left tmobile for another carrier. I am not following them. I bet you that some deaf people will come back to tmobile.. wanna bet? :P

that understandable that you sticking with t-mobile service. But hopefully in the future if t-mobile set up more coverage for traveling but it very limited with their service. It only work in city then country when you travel on the road. What more more it my sk 2 is always getting x on it with no serivce when I travel lot. :cool:

that understandable that you sticking with t-mobile service. But hopefully in the future if t-mobile set up more coverage for traveling but it very limited with their service. It only work in city then country when you travel on the road. What more more it my sk 2 is always getting x on it with no serivce when I travel lot. :cool:

SK3 has 850 MHz support that will work on all highways or road in rural area but only low bars are shown instead of X.

SK2 don't have 850 MHz support, that why about you got X at most time in rural area.

TMO Curve has wifi if there is no coverage or low of strengthen coverage.. Don't worry it.. :P I am happy with tmobile and curve so far!

SK has lack of wifi that is BIG PROBLEM! ;)

iPhone isn't overpriced to me, it's little expensive due more stable and combined with iPod feature, I love iPhone OS since Windows mobile is so unstable and slower when mess with something, hooray to Apple!

T-mobile? I doubt since T-mobile is small company, unlike other major phone carrier and they are taking a while (quietly longer) when upgrade into 3G, known as HSDPA and will launch in next this fall, just expected and they offers unlocked phone too, if company is really small and doesn't means that they are out of business.

I don't want Sprint due dislike about compare with EVDO and 3G/HSDPA, I prefer GSM/3G service like att and T-mobile.

I agree with Vampy.

yeah, well, 500 bucks is a lot of money to spend on a phone. That's hardly cheap.

Yep, lot of people leaving t-mobile because it not enough coverage to travel in the locations and it also very slow. That why I am leaving t-mobile soon. They sucks now because of their service it not that great for a full coverage for traveling. I been thinking of getting PanTeach Duo or MotoQ global or blackjack II since they already have AOL IM and email and emgerncy road side asst. and work in traveling and pleny of memory ram and more. Blackberry curve look great but I talk to the service that blackberry curve or any other black berry service if u want aim you have to download it and it also be more additional charge.

Exactly, their coverage sucks.

I'm not returning back to T-mobile, unless they get 3g support and a better data signal coverage in the US.

On the other hand, I'm happy with AT&T's coverage and good speed.

The 8820 is better. Why? Because its nearly identical to the 8830, but it'll do more wireless networks and the battery life is longer. The only draw back to the 8820 is there is no hearing aid compatibility and you'll need a gsm provider like t-mobile or cingular (now AT&T wireless).

The Black Berry curve 8320 is a nice phone too. Well worth considering. The curve 8320 is just like the black berry 8820. The difference between the two is the curve is lighter and the battery life is less.

So it really depends on what you need. You can compare black berries here: BlackBerry - Compare BlackBerry Devices | Wireless Handheld & Mobile Features Comparison From RIM

yep, if you like your Blackberry curve 8820, that is okay. many people do have different favor of Blackberry. I have to buy a Blackberry 8830, because I sometimes visit to Germany, my 8830 would be perfect contact thru with my friend in Germany, that is why I need my Blackberry 8830 with 2 chips.
i wont get much complain and look where is Internet Cafe?

Many deaf people use the side kick, but I hear (rofl) with the new iphone, black berry, lg voyager, etc.. all out, lots of people are leaving t-mobile.

honest, many people lives in City and use Sidekick. That is fine, it would be good work, but not far 50 miles from City, they would be angry of sidekick. I got a lot heard about problem Sidekick. they wanna get a Blackberry. I am very happy with blackberry.
I Phone, no thanks! It is too expensive for me. Sorry, I am not a rich woman ;)

I'm not returning back to T-mobile, unless they get 3g support and a better data signal coverage in the US.

On the other hand, I'm happy with AT&T's coverage and good speed.
Seq, T-Mobile will has 3G sooner.. I really don't worry about 3G or Hi-tech things. I am actually satsitfed with Curve, coverage and TMO service, ;)

I am glad that you are happy with AT&T, however you aren't happy with 8525, because of WM OS. ;) ....correct me if I am wrong?

yep, if you like your Blackberry curve 8820, that is okay. many people do have different favor of Blackberry. I have to buy a Blackberry 8830, because I sometimes visit to Germany, my 8830 would be perfect contact thru with my friend in Germany, that is why I need my Blackberry 8830 with 2 chips.
i wont get much complain and look where is Internet Cafe?

The 8820 will work in Europe. The 8820 will do:

Europe/Asia Pacific: 1800MHz GSM/GPRS networks
Europe/Asia Pacific: 900MHz GSM/GPRS networks

If you are with t-mobile though it don't matter what phone you use as any phone they've got will work in Germany. T-mobile is headquartered in Germany. Its one of the biggest cell phone providers there.

honest, many people lives in City and use Sidekick. That is fine, it would be good work, but not far 50 miles from City, they would be angry of sidekick. I got a lot heard about problem Sidekick. they wanna get a Blackberry. I am very happy with blackberry.
I Phone, no thanks! It is too expensive for me. Sorry, I am not a rich woman ;)

Most people who are using the sidekick now are not deafies. I actually don't know any deafies, myself included, that use the sidekick.

Maybe its different where you live, I don't know, but I don't see any deafies here with a sidekick.

The 8820 will work in Europe. The 8820 will do:

Europe/Asia Pacific: 1800MHz GSM/GPRS networks
Europe/Asia Pacific: 900MHz GSM/GPRS networks

If you are with t-mobile though it don't matter what phone you use as any phone they've got will work in Germany. T-mobile is headquartered in Germany. Its one of the biggest cell phone providers there.

I agree, It would work, but when my us friend visited in Germany. He brought his sidekick in Berlin, while he wanna contact with their friends from US, but Emails is gone and SMS is there. He told me, where is Emails?? I was surprised, too. we drove down to south Germany. It got back Emails, but SMS is gone. werid!!!!

Most people who are using the sidekick now are not deafies. I actually don't know any deafies, myself included, that use the sidekick.

Maybe its different where you live, I don't know, but I don't see any deafies here with a sidekick.

yes, i saw many people, who they lives in SF. they are using the sidekick, so not like that is for deafies. interesting!!!! so, some friends still used the sidekick and they sometimes told me, sucks sidekick. If they are going thru on the mountain, it is not work with sidekick.

Back