Who believes theres another earth like ours?

I wonder if they found meaning of life.If so they not going bother with us

I wonder if they found meaning of life.If so they not going bother with us
What if they found out the meaning of life involves meeting other species? Or what if they found out it means conquering other worlds?

What if they found out the meaning of life involves meeting other species? Or what if they found out it means conquering other worlds?

Then we all know meaning of life....Stephen Hawkins says we should not encourage them ,if they capable getting here then superior power usually enslaves the other.If that good enough for Hawkins it is for me

Uh, oh. That's against the Prime Directive. :giggle:

getting closer to what? another planet like Earth?

I do believe there are hundreds of planets that are sustainable for life somewhere out there but sorry to burst your bubble but we're nowhere closer to that "answer". the only way to get closer is if we have a warp drive.

490 light-years.... with our current technology, that would take us probably about 4 years per light year.... so that would means about 2,000 years to get there. so yea - we're not getting anywhere closer.

according to Star Trek... Warp Factor 1 would take us 490 years...

Really bother me a lot, How they found the Kepler-186f? By satellite with powerful telescope or Earth's monster telescope?Since 490 light-years is awful far far away.

Hawkins believes in prime directive and he been in Star Trek that man knows something

getting closer to what? another planet like Earth?

I do believe there are hundreds of planets that are sustainable for life somewhere out there but sorry to burst your bubble but we're nowhere closer to that "answer". the only way to get closer is if we have a warp drive.

490 light-years.... with our current technology, that would take us probably about 4 years per light year.... so that would means about 2,000 years to get there. so yea - we're not getting anywhere closer.

according to Star Trek... Warp Factor 1 would take us 490 years...

ZBsFO.gif

Almost!! Warp 1 is 1 year per light year.

I am too lazy to do math for 490 years.

Hopeful alien will visit us once we have warp speed technology ready.

they probably have been visiting us for hundreds of years.

with the way this mankind is going... I fear for them. we're still considered as a warlike species driven by fear. it's gonna take thousand more years for humanity to evolve to the next step.

they probably have been visiting us for hundreds of years.

with the way this mankind is going... I fear for them. we're still considered as a warlike species driven by fear. it's gonna take thousand more years for humanity to evolve to the next step.

I been saying that for years , that space aliens don't want to visit us on earth b/c we're not peaceful . We had to make up a story in high school and this is what I wrote about . The teacher and classroom was like it this :jaw: ! :laugh2: This was in the 1960's no one was talking about
space aliens in my town.

we're still considered as a warlike species driven by fear. it's gonna take thousand more years for humanity to evolve to the next step.

Interesting that you say that... See, right now, a major problem is that Western civilization is in power. It is a Centurion, Imperialist archetype which is Dominionist, exclusive, territorial, materialist, and outward-looking in its stance.

I say that one solution is to learn about Dharmic civilization (this does not mean only religion, but includes far more, like the Universe, our world, how we live, think, and do things, the sciences, knowledge, etc.), because it provides Inner Science of Consciousness, which Western civilization is only beginning to learn about versus this Inner Science having been active in places like India for thousands of years. Right now, the level of technological development far outstrips its Inner Science development, which makes it dangerous because we don't have the latter present to balance out the destructive tendencies of the former. It's like the child not understanding why it's not okay to kill plants in a hermetically-sealed house in the aftermath of a nuclear war. We end up killing ourselves for lack of knowledge about what is caused by what we do. That is the real danger.

The very first episode of next generation s/t by his own admission he loves s/t and he was invited.captain Picard turns to his right said hello and Stephen obviously not going have great conversation about dark matter not sure if he said anything maybe he said hi......come on joker you should know.he trundled past Picard and I think riskier.i obviously far superior with Star Trek:)

Sorry about spelling this iPad puts letters into things and changes grammar as soon as posted

Interesting that you say that... See, right now, a major problem is that Western civilization is in power. It is a Centurion, Imperialist archetype which is Dominionist, exclusive, territorial, materialist, and outward-looking in its stance.

I say that one solution is to learn about Dharmic civilization (this does not mean only religion, but includes far more, like the Universe, our world, how we live, think, and do things, the sciences, knowledge, etc.), because it provides Inner Science of Consciousness, which Western civilization is only beginning to learn about versus this Inner Science having been active in places like India for thousands of years. Right now, the level of technological development far outstrips its Inner Science development, which makes it dangerous because we don't have the latter present to balance out the destructive tendencies of the former. It's like the child not understanding why it's not okay to kill plants in a hermetically-sealed house in the aftermath of a nuclear war. We end up killing ourselves for lack of knowledge about what is caused by what we do. That is the real danger.

once the monetary system is gone from our society... I think the humanity will start to get better.

the entire course of the humanity is pretty much revolve around energy & propulsion technologies.

It Star Trek not Hume Mills descart and ontolological arguments.Entertainment

Back