Who are you tired of seeing on TV? and Who's annoying?

Paris frickin Hilton!! X-(

Never have I seen someone with so little talent get so much overexposure.
$$$ alone does not a celebrity make.

Paris Hilton, her famous words, "that's hot", "that's so hot". it's annoying.

ER! I'm tired of seeing that show. It's been running for 11 years and it's all nothing new. People get stabbed and end up in ER with doctors fighting over who gets to open up the victim. Same boring stuff. I have to admit it was good at the beginning until Carter left then the show went downhill.

oh my godness. why "ER"? but now "Grey Anatomy" it doesn't make sense.

none! I hardly watch TV show but focus on LOST and House MD. however, season is over. waaaah... time for movie to rent.. alot.

yeah, she's always like that. i was like puzzled. if gain then lose then gain then lose again and again, that's not healthy. that's what my black friend told me.
Yeah, doing it repeatedly can be harmful to your health... especially if it's a different diet each time. It causes your body to go out of sync because you're not allowing it a steady diet.

Regan, back when he was a president. I got tired of seeing tv programs that I want to watch, being replaced with Regan's speeches. I learn that it is not a good idea to vote an actor into the White House. It seemed that he loved to be in front of the camera.

Aww, you tired of me :(

Ok then hug me ;)
Now now now... let's stick to the topic. :)

I'm getting a bit tired of those Who Wants to be a Millionaire? reruns. :roll:

I've seen so many of them so many times that it gets kinda old.

You can tell when some of them were on television by what they say in the game. For instance, they had a question about a 2002 winner. The guy said, "Oh yeah, I remember when they announced this last year!" Bingo... this episode is from 2003! OLD! ;)

Tired of seeing that four eyed phone guy who always go "can you hear me now?" in Verzion commericals.

Now now now... let's stick to the topic. :)

I'm getting a bit tired of those Who Wants to be a Millionaire? reruns. :roll:

I've seen so many of them so many times that it gets kinda old.

You can tell when some of them were on television by what they say in the game. For instance, they had a question about a 2002 winner. The guy said, "Oh yeah, I remember when they announced this last year!" Bingo... this episode is from 2003! OLD! ;)

hehehe okay, now with this topic.

really, how old is the reruns? how long?. reruns is sometimes when a TV game show host is off for vacation or meeting or acting movie. this month and next month june for season finale. they will be back in the next fall.

I am sad all the series season finales happened this week!:cry:

hehehe okay, now with this topic.

really, how old is the reruns? how long?. reruns is sometimes when a TV game show host is off for vacation or meeting or acting movie. this month and next month june for season finale. they will be back in the next fall.
Yeah, but it's not when they do the scheduled shows. It's during the day when there are no new shows. Most new episodes are during the evenings. But, I rarely watch television. :(

Yeah, but it's not when they do the scheduled shows. It's during the day when there are no new shows. Most new episodes are during the evenings. But, I rarely watch television. :(

same here in calif. i watch most show in the evening and i watch one TV soap "DOOL" (days of our lives) in the daytime sometimes, TV soap never reruns even summer too, if you notice that.

ALL i love to watch Jerry Springer.. all you can yellin', "JERRY, JERRY, JERRY!!"

Back