Who are you tired of seeing on TV? and Who's annoying?

I am not TV freaker but I cannot stand Mr. Bean and Simpsons.... My boys love to watch them and think they are funny... :ugh3:

same here in calif. i watch most show in the evening and i watch one TV soap "DOOL" (days of our lives) in the daytime sometimes, TV soap never reruns even summer too, if you notice that.

Uh-Oh! That damn DOOL about drove me crazy, cuz my ex, used to watch it all the damn time, and being on phone with her best friend, (another girl, who is a DOOL freak too) Uh-Uh... When John Black was killed, He come back...

Bullshit and you know it... It's the screenwriters, with their stupid ideas for a script... I don't understand why they would do such dumb shit, when they know the real world circumstances.... Geeeezzz!

I am tired of see Fabian Kaelin (ring announcer for Wrestling Society X) he is retard cuz ring announcer should be staying on middle of ring to announce wrestler while Fabian act like hyper and crazy, also run around ring...

John Cena, no need to said, too obvy...

I am tired of see Fabian Kaelin (ring announcer for Wrestling Society X) he is retard cuz ring announcer should be staying on middle of ring to announce wrestler while Fabian act like hyper and crazy, also run around ring...

John Cena, no need to said, too obvy...

Remember Bobby Heenan?... He was same way... He is originally from Huntsville, Alabama... Oh another one comes to mind... Shane-0-Mac.. I can't stand his craziness... Umm... Let see...What's the name of that pimp, that used go with Umanga, and always break cuban cigar... He crazier too... Forgot his stupid spanish name...

Oh also Vicki... Hope UT will put her ass out for good....

The worst of all is Vincent Kennedy McMahon! # 1 craziest SOB! Can't believe he pee in pants when Stone Cold had "bang" flag gun... Wished he done shyt in his pants... and I remember his "Kiss My Ass Club" Crazy man ain't he?.....

Uh-Oh! That damn DOOL about drove me crazy, cuz my ex, used to watch it all the damn time, and being on phone with her best friend, (another girl, who is a DOOL freak too) Uh-Uh... When John Black was killed, He come back...

Bullshit and you know it... It's the screenwriters, with their stupid ideas for a script... I don't understand why they would do such dumb shit, when they know the real world circumstances.... Geeeezzz!

You so funny. I know every character in "DOOL" always come back from the dead. Yea, John Black was killed then came back alive. Same with Marlena. I watched it sometimes not all the time cuz I know what was going on.

Sorry about your EX.

You so funny. I know every character in "DOOL" always come back from the dead. Yea, John Black was killed then came back alive. Same with Marlena. I watched it sometimes not all the time cuz I know what was going on.

Sorry about your EX.

Never mind the damn ex... Don't be sorry... Her damn loss.. so hence new love will be on the way... Oh yeah... It's crazier watching them come back from the dead, than all the damn bed drama... Only one person I could understand was Roman... and his brother... uh Bo, Bo has knack for being tough cop.. and sometime Roman has to hold Bo back before he would go too far....

The most hated man on the show is Stephano... and E.J. Wells.. I hate them so bad I'd had them wasted... Hell E.J. raped Sami, and fathered the 2 babies...

Stephano and E.J :rifle:in my book period...

Never mind the damn ex... Don't be sorry... Her damn loss.. so hence new love will be on the way... Oh yeah... It's crazier watching them come back from the dead, than all the damn bed drama... Only one person I could understand was Roman... and his brother... uh Bo, Bo has knack for being tough cop.. and sometime Roman has to hold Bo back before he would go too far....

The most hated man on the show is Stephano... and E.J. Wells.. I hate them so bad I'd had them wasted... Hell E.J. raped Sami, and fathered the 2 babies...

Stephano and E.J :rifle:in my book period...

You will find a better woman than your EX. Plenty of woman out there for you.

You watched DOOL too? I thought your ex watched it all the time.

really. I used to watch it all the time when I was in H.S. but now I don't watch it everyday just sometimes.

Times a-changing! Oh well.. So much for DOOL... Guess there are some DOOL freaks out there... I'm a NASCAR nut myself... Guess my profile proves my point if you so kindly scope it!

Times a-changing! Oh well.. So much for DOOL... Guess there are some DOOL freaks out there... I'm a NASCAR nut myself... Guess my profile proves my point if you so kindly scope it!

i see. i viewed your profile already.

Jerry Springler.

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

i miss Monk so much! i have to wait for next fall, dammit.

Jerry Springler.

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

i miss Monk so much! i have to wait for next fall, dammit.

Ugh - Jerry Springer's show is so overrated. Sure, it focus on people who has situations as much as we do but still, they put a twist to it and some of the time their shows ends up in a pitiful fight. I mean, who would want to exploit their personal issues on a national television? I know I wouldn't.

Ugh - Jerry Springer's show is so overrated. Sure, it focus on people who has situations as much as we do but still, they put a twist to it and some of the time their shows ends up in a pitiful fight. I mean, who would want to exploit their personal issues on a national television? I know I wouldn't.

i stopped watching jerry springer no more (too much fighting and violent) enuff is enuff

I'm sick of those Entertainment Tonight and other celebrity news show...I don't have a crap what Tom Cruise, Katie, and Suri is doing - I don't care who was spotted at Starbucks. I don't care who went shopping at what store. Or who was in the car driving away, etc. UGH UGH UGH! I hate celebrity news. Geez.

I'm sick of those Entertainment Tonight and other celebrity news show...I don't have a crap what Tom Cruise, Katie, and Suri is doing - I don't care who was spotted at Starbucks. I don't care who went shopping at what store. Or who was in the car driving away, etc. UGH UGH UGH! I hate celebrity news. Geez.

I don't either. Whoopee do! who cares!

well, i watched E.T. but my partner don't like it (he's just like you) and he hate how the E.T. theme sound.

sorry, i can't help it. but not like i'm crazy about STARS. i just curious to see what happens on E.T.

peace

Oh yes, thank you for remind me about Jerry Springler!!! I saw on US programm at TV (I have 2 US programs on German TV). I do not like it and think it's too extreme.... and childish...

Remember Bobby Heenan?... He was same way... He is originally from Huntsville, Alabama... Oh another one comes to mind... Shane-0-Mac.. I can't stand his craziness... Umm... Let see...What's the name of that pimp, that used go with Umanga, and always break cuban cigar... He crazier too... Forgot his stupid spanish name...

Oh also Vicki... Hope UT will put her ass out for good....

The worst of all is Vincent Kennedy McMahon! # 1 craziest SOB! Can't believe he pee in pants when Stone Cold had "bang" flag gun... Wished he done shyt in his pants... and I remember his "Kiss My Ass Club" Crazy man ain't he?.....

they all wrestlers/manager that u mention dont bother me but Fabian is!! let me find video of him...

EDIT: hard to find video of him... when I find and will post it here later

Last edited:
Look who voted California Governor... Arnold Schwarzenegger

He will never make into White House as he was a foreigner born in Austria. He is now an American but not eligible to run for President. I have heard that they were talking about striking down that part of the law but I don't think it should be changed or removed.

Back