Who are you tired of seeing on TV? and Who's annoying?

yagazn

Reaction score
Who are you tired of seeing on TV? And Who's annoying? And Why?

Montel Williams
Jerry Springer
Martha Stewart
Barbara Walter
Dr. Phil?
Oprah?
Ellen Degenres (not sure to spell her last name?)
--------? (or actor/actress).

Anyone you see on TV that annoy you (some of my friends who doesn't like that weather woman on channel 11 fox who's so annoy, her name's Jillian cuz she dress sexy too much like bimbo, not right for her on TV news, that's what my friends says)

I hope you're not tired of me here on AD. :)

Who are you tired of seeing on TV? And Who's annoying? And Why?

Montel Williams
Jerry Springer
Martha Stewart
Barbara Walter
Dr. Phil?
Oprah?
Ellen Degenres (not sure to spell her last name?)
--------? (or actor/actress).

Anyone you see on TV that annoy you (some of my friends who doesn't like that weather woman on channel 11 fox who's so annoy, her name's Jillian cuz she dress sexy too much like bimbo, not right for her on TV news, that's what my friends says)

I hope you're not tired of me here on AD. :)

You just got here! Nobody is tired of you. (I love those cop shows,SCBassist!)

@#^%!!@#$^! Cop shows!

:lol:

Now, I'm with you on that one. The Cops shows were cool in the beginning but it has worn out it's welcome. It's always the same thing after one or another.

I dont watch TV much anymore so I am not tired of anything as of now. LOL!

When I was in NZ, I find it is annoying to watch the News, only the Prime Minister Helen Clark and other MPs, they don't admit that there is a problem happening, it shows that they are in denial.

I'm tired of... Oprah! :roll:

any of you who's watching "O", don't feel offend. my hearing black friend says, "she's too much".

me too, i'm getting tired of "O" too, i've seen her on TV since 1986.

any of you who's watching "O", don't feel offend. my hearing black friend says, "she's too much".

me too, i'm getting tired of "O" too, i've seen her on TV since 1986.
Yeah. She will go on a diet, then publish a book on that diet. She'll gain weight again, then lose it again... then write another book on THAT diet. Then she does it all over again. Some people are like, "OMG! She does the best diet books!" Seriously, who the hell yo-yos their weight like that? No wonder why she's starting to look different. :ugh:

no, im sick of SOAP OPERAS!! they're all bs because those damn characters always die, die, die and still alive. thats irony.

ER! I'm tired of seeing that show. It's been running for 11 years and it's all nothing new. People get stabbed and end up in ER with doctors fighting over who gets to open up the victim. Same boring stuff. I have to admit it was good at the beginning until Carter left then the show went downhill.

I dunno lol!

ONLY thing I hate is commercials...it really bug hell out of me...Oh yea...I am SOOO SICK of is what????

TOYS that adversities on the TV! And kids BEGS for it! That really BUG hell out of me! I kept saying NO!

Other bug me is...tampons/pads on commercials...where is men's stuff that should be showing also!??! Not right!

Paris frickin Hilton!! X-(

Never have I seen someone with so little talent get so much overexposure.
$$$ alone does not a celebrity make.

no, im sick of SOAP OPERAS!! they're all bs because those damn characters always die, die, die and still alive. thats irony.

yeah, i know...you funny...hey i admit it, i watched one TV soap, i just enjoyed watching it.

I'm tired of watching skinny chicks showing how hot they are in TV shows/movies.

Yeah. She will go on a diet, then publish a book on that diet. She'll gain weight again, then lose it again... then write another book on THAT diet. Then she does it all over again. Some people are like, "OMG! She does the best diet books!" Seriously, who the hell yo-yos their weight like that? No wonder why she's starting to look different. :ugh:

yeah, she's always like that. i was like puzzled. if gain then lose then gain then lose again and again, that's not healthy. that's what my black friend told me.

Back