Which to buy Laptop for travelling

I don't want to be hijack thread's creator.

How was he being immature?

He is your very object, its sound like that he is your lover?

I never put my fingerpoint directly HIM. I said both he and others included you! Because Dude didn't created this about mac stuffs. that's how I noticed someone already hijack his thread into different topics. I never go into pacman's thread about mac's topics for mac users that I do respect. no need to hijack his thread into flame topic about Window PC against MAC.

Explain why, please.

Oh Please! Don't be ridiculous yourself! as you know there is pro and con about mac.

That's a misconception. For the quality hardware and bundled software, the price evens out. No need to buy MS Office, Anti-virus software, spyware programs, etc.

I don't think thats misconception period. Honestly I don't know what HECK you blah about MS office, anti-virus software, etc. anyway have you see any PRO GAMERS play videogame on MAC? Huh?!

Pacman already gave one good reason: OS X.

Yeah, OS X is about what? I honestly tell you, SOooo WHAT(exclaim).. about OS X! (yawn).. oops.. excu**COUGH-COUGH**se me..

So? HP and Dell are the world's largest computer manufacturers. The majority of people use PCs. That doesn't prove anything. A lot of people drive a Ford, but that doesn't make Ford better than a Lexus.

Most products bear a striking resemblance to their competitors. dell laptops look like compaqs, fords look like chevys, hondas look like toyotas, boeings look like airbus, ge fridges look like maytag fridges, you could literally go on for days. the difference is in the details.

Have you actually even tried using a Mac?

You know what? thats stupid question. I no need to answer! I simply tell you, Mac is not suit for me. SOWWY, if I turned you down.

Simply saying, I want to be peace and PLEASE respect thread's creator.

Alienware (PC) > Mac
That's for sure :rofl:
Ha, Mmmmm.. Did you know that alienware already acquitted by DELL, Inc. Dell now use alienware hardware into Dell PC and laptop. Dellienware? Ha..jk.. Alienware laptop is awesome! But I look at Dell's high-end gaming laptop is so beautiful and hot..

Some people have their own choices of what they like. It's kinda like prefer an American car over Japanese car, again it's their own choice. If they hate Mac, that's fine with them, not my problem.
Yes right on! I tell you, I am not hate MAC. Yes Mac looks beautiful designs. Unforunately, its just not suit for me. ;)

firewire means what?? well again I don't think for the purpose of this not to be a heavy user for all programs i think??

Well simply put, they can't please everyone lol!!!!

FireWire is high speed connector, that created by Apple.
FireWire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All Mac except MacBook Air are included with FireWire, majority of PC are included with that too but PC notebook are usually included with 4 pin, with no powered support.

In real benchmark, FireWire is faster than USB 2.0 for transfer.

I don't want to be hijack thread's creator.

Simply saying, I want to be peace and PLEASE respect thread's creator.

Again, you are misread my post, I have NOTHING to against on PC but I was just replied about compare on between PC and Mac, that all, plus gave a other proof about Mac isn't special.

This creator don't mention about which OS that want to included, just nothing about OS but if he does want Windows then I would find good PC for him, right now, this creator don't mention about OS.

It was just asked for which laptop is great for traveling.

Buy an Ultraportable for $400

There are 5 categories of laptops:
Tablet, ultraportable, thin & light, midsize, mainstream & desktop replacement

The lightest are tablets (2 lbs and under) and the heaviest are desktop replacements. Tablets are also extremely expensive at close to $1,500 to $2,000. The desktop replacements are heaviest at about 8 to 9 lbs and reasonably priced. They have the most features you need like firewire ports, USB ports, CD/DVD burners, etc.

But if you just want a nice, light laptop for traveling to check the internet, emails - why haven't you checked out the cheapest ultraportables out there that are $400? Asus EEE started the trend (based on the XO laptops given to poor kids in africa/south america). And then Walmart just came out with the Everex Cloudbook. The Cloudbook is $400 to compete with Asus and has more GB at 30 vs. 4GB. More battery life at 5 hours vs. 3 hours. Firefox, Skype and Gmail are all built into the price. The weight is 2 lbs. Also very hard to break if you drop them, etc. :fingersx:

FireWire is high speed connector, that created by Apple.
FireWire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All Mac except MacBook Air are included with FireWire, majority of PC are included with that too but PC notebook are usually included with 4 pin, with no powered support.

In real benchmark, FireWire is faster than USB 2.0 for transfer.

I would like to point on firewire, it always best suit with external hdd without power, it make faster transfer.

I would like to point on firewire, it always best suit with external hdd without power, it make faster transfer.

Yup and no usage on CPU too, just 0 usage but eSATA and USB use CPU.

Back