Which State as u like?

Born and raised in New Mexico but have been in Utah for 30yrs and like it very much for the great outdoor life. I like New Mexico alot too as its much more culturally diversified.

My favourite state: Florida.
My least favourite state: Virginia.
My parents' favourite state: Maine.

Born in Arkansas, lived in Florida, Arkansas, Tennessee, Georgia, Indiana, Delaware and Missouri and came back to Florida. Will stay here until I die. Missouri was the worst. That may be why it's called "misery".

I like Arizona and Oregon. I love beautiful mountians and canyons.

I used to live in Alaska and I love it! I visited Wisconsin last summer and I love their farms! Sooo beautiful pastures and such, especially cheese factory. :lol:

Right now, I live in Florida. Florida is so-so. It's okay to me. I've traveled to several states in the past. New York City..... :eek3: Not enough green, except only Central Park. I've been to Texas -- yikesss! Too humidity for me. :lol: California -- it was okay, not too bad. I like Oceanside when I visited there in a few years ago. :)

I was born in Chicago, Illinois and raised mostly in Minnesota. I love New Mexico the best (my family all live there, plus lots of Deaf people in Deaf communites) and second next best - California (attended Deaf communities and social events). :D

I've been in quite a few states. I've learned that each state that I've been to has unique characteristics. It would be hard for me to give an accurate opinion without having seen the bigger picture of each state that I've visited.

Texas is called "The Land Of Contrast". It couldn't be more true. We have mountains, flatlands, desert regions, lakes, the gulf coast, etc.

I live along the Gulf of Mexico. Although it has some very nice areas, it is sometimes called "The Armpit Of Texas" because of our very humid conditions. lol

I love the U.S. Period. TexasCityDave

I was born in Chicago, Illinois and raised mostly in Minnesota. I love New Mexico the best (my family all live there, plus lots of Deaf people in Deaf communites) and second next best - California (attended Deaf communities and social events). :D

:wave:I love NM too! I'm from Albuquerque where in NM are from? I visit family there several times a yr. I miss the luminarios during the holiday

:wave:I love NM too! I'm from Albuquerque where in NM are from? I visit family there several times a yr. I miss the luminarios during the holiday

I have one son only with his family (I am a grandmother of three girls, no boys). I also have two nieces and one nephew (my sister is their mother). They all live in Albuquerque, New Mexico except my sister who is living with her husband in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Oh, yes, I love luminarios during the evenings for December even right close to Christmas Eve. I love going to Midnight Mass and coming home with all the luminarios lighting up brightly in the brown paper bags. I missed that very much. If only I could hit the lottery tickets in order to win lots of money to make the visit down in New Mexico, that would be a bliss. I am bad. :naughty:

Born in Arkansas, lived in Florida, Arkansas, Tennessee, Georgia, Indiana, Delaware and Missouri and came back to Florida. Will stay here until I die. Missouri was the worst. That may be why it's called "misery".

No way!! Im also born in Jacksonville,Arkansas where you born? Little Rock,Ar or any city you born?

But Missouri not my favorite city but im lives there for 8 months because my mom's old jobs in Webb City,Mo but its nice city between Joplin,Mo and Webb City,Mo.

I'm been moved 4 states since i was my lifes my parents moved to Oklahoma where my brother was born there they moved to Kansas where im raise there and school at Kansas School for the Deaf and im graduate and my step-dad's death and im lives with my mom in Webb City,Mo because of her job till August 2001 my mom got quit moved back to Arkansas with my family where my grandmas also lives there where im born from but im proud as Arkansas-born but im not natives im not sure but im raise Kansas in my lifes.

But im missed Kansas very dearly..And expect friends

Georgia, where I've called home for many years.

But living in/near the Atlanta area for years, it made me to appreciate quietness and slow-paced more. Most people here are friendly, but they tend to keep to themselves. It is hardly a Southern city. :shrug:

Other than Georgia, I like Indiana, Pennsylvania, Idaho and Texas, but I like Indiana and Idaho the best. I could picture myself living in either Indiana or Idaho one day. I know this would mean...wearing heavy clothes again. :eek3:

I've been in quite a few states. I've learned that each state that I've been to has unique characteristics. It would be hard for me to give an accurate opinion without having seen the bigger picture of each state that I've visited.

Texas is called "The Land Of Contrast". It couldn't be more true. We have mountains, flatlands, desert regions, lakes, the gulf coast, etc.

I live along the Gulf of Mexico. Although it has some very nice areas, it is sometimes called "The Armpit Of Texas" because of our very humid conditions. lol

I love the U.S. Period. TexasCityDave

lol! such a colorful name Texas has! Armpit of Texas... that's good one! Land of Contrast... very Picasso-like name.

Based on reading these posts - Albuquerque, Georgia, and N/S Carolina are on my Travel List. Phoenix as well. I need to use up my vacation days before end of this year.

After visiting Vegas lately... I'm warming to its type of climate. For a long time - I'm usually a 4-season guy but... it must be my age or something because I'm growing bittersome toward to cold weather. Reading this about Albuquerque's climate from wiki -
Albuquerque's climate is usually sunny and dry, with low relative humidity. Brilliant sunshine defines the region, averaging more than 300 days a year; periods of variably mid and high-level cloudiness temper the sun at other times. Extended cloudiness is rare. The city has four distinct seasons, but the heat and cold are mild compared to the extremes that occur more commonly in other parts of the country.

OOOOOOO I likey! Perfect for motorcycling all-year around! Would be great to find a city with huge diversity and a climate similar to Vegas... and mountains. :cool2:

I was born & raised in southern NJ. All my immediate family is here, so I guess I'm staying. :O) I've never been farther West than Pittsburgh, PA. I love Virginia. My husband loves being just outside of DC. I don't like the city - visit is okay, don't want to live there - I'd love about 5 acres and my house right in the middle with lots of trees. :O) I like having the change of seasons. I'd love to travel cross-country someday...

Back