Which State as u like?

lindalaumtmlp

Reaction score
this topic ...i dont know put which forum, Sorry ...

but i like California and Florida:wave:

and yours?

Born and raised in California, woohoo! Love the weather and the food!

I lived in Illinois and I LOVED the mall in Chicago (whimpers for Gurnee Mills), but it was painful to wear my cherished flip flops at times ;)

I do miss the bats from Pennsylvania.

I want to drive across the country soon so this post may be edited in the near future ;)

I have lived in several, but now am in Iowa and I like it quite a lot.

I live in Idaho this is my favorite place to live now because its very hot in the summer time

NJ but I'm quite fond of Virginia

im born in Jacksonville,Arkansas and im raise Oklahoma because my brother was born there they moves to Kansas raise expect Olathe,Ks,Pittsburg,Ks and Walnut,Ks till my stepdad's pass away in June 2000.

im lives in Webb City,Mo summer 2000 after my step-dad's death where my mom's old jobs till August 2001 moving to Arkansas because my mom's family lives there in Arkansas.

im missed Kansas very much

Last edited:
I think that Kentucky is the most beautiful state with the friendliest people. I currently live in Indiana, but I really miss KY so much!

I'm originally from Charlotte NC, now in Tampa FL. I love the Southeastern coastal states.

I've visited lot of states but Florida and California are my favs due to heat!

California and Illinois, also I like Florida as well.

California due to San Diego and the culture there.

I think either California or Vermont would be the place for me to live. Don't know many other states except Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee and Louisiana...

I was born in Oregon and while I've travelled across the states and visited many countries, this place is home to me. The only other place I could see myself living is Finland... maybe someday!

Back