Which one?

which person would you hire?

• Left

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Right

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters
My hubby wears a suit to work but he is a WILD man outside of work. You never know what's underneath that suit.

My hubby wears a suit to work but he is a WILD man outside of work. You never know what's underneath that suit.

Yup..... I love suits. I even wear them when I fly still. (It's a lost style) I wear them to hockey games and basketball games basically any time I get a chance. People that hate wearing suits have probably never had a good suit. Putting on a good suit feels like sex.......seriously. :)

Yup..... I love suits. I even wear them when I fly still. (It's a lost style) I wear them to hockey games and basketball games basically any time I get a chance. People that hate wearing suits have probably never had a good suit. Putting on a good suit feels like sex.......seriously. :)

dude - you know the ways of fine dressings that other gentlemen know not how to respond to this :cool2:

sending you a free :cool2: to go with your suits.

By the way.....neither on the vote. It doesn't look like either could handle a full days work.

dude - you know the ways of fine dressings that other gentlemen know not how to respond to this :cool2:

sending you a free :cool2: to go with your suits.

Wut?

Oh BTW I left out.....Chicks dig it. And thx for the sweet shades! :ty:

demotivational-posters-the-truth.jpg

whatever you wish, glenn

left. dress code is strictly enforced . how you presented yourself is a reflection of your attitude. I refuse affiliation with the uncivilized wench. Thou art perceived to be an ignoramus with thine trousers on the floor.

If you wish to dress like that boy - I'll hire you as my coffee delivery boy and that's the kindest thing I can do for you.

Wut?

Oh BTW I left out.....Chicks dig it. And thx for the sweet shades! :ty:

Pretend if you're referring to the guy on the left;

You think chicks digs that? I think not.

According to the dull grey color of that suit, I bet you $10 nobody would dig THAT.

According to the dull grey color of that suit, I bet you $10 nobody would dig THAT.

you just lost $10.

awyh5x.gif

which? the suit or the uncivilized wench? btw - thanks for 2 bowls of pho :cool2:

Cheap suit......not gonna help. *shrug*

only if the man is fit... overweight men, ummm. they look worst in tee shirts and loose jeans.

I remember I was overdress for job interview once. So I must say depend on what kind of job you are interview for. I did not vote.

Back