• Green (Regular) M.Dew

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Code Red M.Dew

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Livewire M.Dew

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
green.

the original version shouldn't have been fucked with.

I just found out that there were two different original flavors of the Mountain Dew. The old one got stopped when the New one came out. I couldn't tell the taste but my dad said that it was much more sweet in the older one. The switch happened about in '95.

eh if I have to choose it would be like this

1-code red
2-livewire
3-original(ugh!! too sweet)

but my ex gf love em sheesh!

Originally posted by SilenceGold
I just found out that there were two different original flavors of the Mountain Dew. The old one got stopped when the New one came out. I couldn't tell the taste but my dad said that it was much more sweet in the older one. The switch happened about in '95.

ah yeah i remember mello yello (sp). i used to drink that a lot til it switched to MD. i never liked MD ever since. :dunno:

i like green mountain dew....

however.. i'm starting to quit drinking MD.. sad heh? drinking more juices.. :D
keep my teeth healthy :D

Anyone try taste new brand for Mt. Dew "Black Pitch" ???

Tasted good but not wowie. It is grape flavors.

Also, some of Taco Bells, have different flavor, something with Tropical under Mt. Dew, also.

1- Livewire!!!
2- Regular

Code Red EWWWW!! ugh ugh tastes natsy heh

other verision... if it comes up... I don't know if I'd like them but will see lol

Mello Yello is gooood! (even tho if it isn't included in the poll :) )

Last edited:
You are right. it yellow not green...I thought it was green at first until I read your post LOL...

I've never tried the RedCode nor LIvewire...but did have the original MD years...I mean YEARS ago -- what like 18 years! :lol: That one was OK...not fabulust. ;)

DeafSCUBA98 said:
i like green mountain dew....

however.. i'm starting to quit drinking MD.. sad heh? drinking more juices.. :D
keep my teeth healthy :D
:jaw: you must be joking with me!!! I know you so damn well are you serious about quitting md?

Wow! I am so surprise nobody mention about trying taste Mountain Dew's Black Pitch and Baja Blast.

Baja Blast is only avaliabe at Taco Bell. Here is the Baja Blast link.

Black Pitch (grape flavors) is avaliable right now. Only till after Halloween. The link is Black Pitch

I liked Livewire better...but I am hoping for diet MD Livewire to come in future....

Im not sure if anyone knew this MD Blueberry did sell in Washington DC metro area for JUST TEMPRORAY in 2002...but it was gone after few months...my wife and I liked the taste....

:topic:
Im not sure if anyone knew this Pepsi did sell:

Pepsi Koffee (it is coffee soda) in 1997 but it was gone after few month due
to lack of popularity

(unable to locate webpage will add later on)

Pepsi Crystal- in middle 1980's to early 1990's but it was gone after approximately 6 months

http://crystalpepsi.captainmike.org/

Slice Apple- in middle 1980's but a goner too...

Last edited:
Old school ... hah. I have an obession with regular green Mountain Dew since I had to stop drinking Coca-Cola. I drink MD like it's water. Bad?

dmarenz said:
Old school ... hah. I have an obession with regular green Mountain Dew since I had to stop drinking Coca-Cola. I drink MD like it's water. Bad?
Nah, I don't think it's bad to have an obsession with MD. I know some people who are athletes and have an obsession with MD. I have a friend who's petite and physically fit... with a 4 20-oz of Pepsi a day habit. :eek:

Back