• Code Red M.Dew

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Livewire M.Dew

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters

Irish Devil Dog

Reaction score
Which do u likes the most for M.Dew??

For me I love the top is Code Red M.dew.. 2nd Green one.

1st- the Regular original mt.dew
2nd- Code Red
3rd- Livewire Mt Dew

Honestly, I haven't tried the orange one, so I really can't judge right, but I like Code Red better than the regular one. If I try the orange one I will let you know which I like better.

I already tried Livewire.. I'd say they are my 3rd one too.. I forgot to mention that they are 3rd one :lol:

ive only had a sip of the green one *gags* :)
i love code red but havent had it in almost a year :(
never tried the orange one and i dont plan on it :)

1st Red Code
2nd Orange Livewire
3rd Greenish Original

Tried them before and I still don't like them all at all. :ugh: I still like the old-fashion one --> 7-up. :dunno:

I like Code Red. Even the diet Code Red tastes good. The original is the 2nd best and the newest one, Livewire is alright.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I like Code Red. Even the diet Code Red tastes good. The original is the 2nd best and the newest one, Livewire is alright.
they have a diet code red?

I like GREEN mountain dew...I've tasted RED CODE once and don't really like the taste of it. I haven't tried ORANGE LIVEWIRE yet.

hey curry ???? lol u forgot the limited edition of Mt. Dew Blue Shock - it's a slurpee made by 7-Eleven last year ...... now they don't have that anymore - nananana i have tasted it - YUMMY !!! tasted like blue raspberry

LOL Rayden.. Yeah I kno abt that.. They still doing that at my 7-11.. I'm speakin of SODAS not slurpee ;)

Becuz some of states dont have 7-11.

I tried ALL three top nbr one is code red, 2nd green last livewire tasted it last night VERY intresting.. tastes like slice WHATEVER LOL!

Back