Which Internet ISP do you use?

Which Internet ISP do you use?

• Total voters
We use Bell South Fast Access DSL

It's only selected area will be out of business, TWC having hardship to budget with city communication license for Local/Govnerment/School broadcasting, the Comcast takes the TWC over.

Also I have Fuel channel on my digital box.

Well, I'm sure that your digital service is under TWC and don't switch into Comcast but would remove it after switch into Comcast.

Of course, it does happen to my area, that where parent is from.

Look like I will have RoadRunner again because I used have RoadRunner but different name it called MediaOne but MediaOne are outta of Business because MediaOne keeping change name then i moved out of East Los Angeles and now I live in North Hollywood now North Hollywood is getting RoadRunner look like I will have it again. But I will have to wait until November 8th Ughs!!!! Comcast are lucky because Comcast will get RoadRunner on Oct 20th!

Look like I will have RoadRunner again because I used have RoadRunner but different name it called MediaOne but MediaOne are outta of Business because MediaOne keeping change name then i moved out of East Los Angeles and now I live in North Hollywood now North Hollywood is getting RoadRunner look like I will have it again. But I will have to wait until November 8th Ughs!!!! Comcast are lucky because Comcast will get RoadRunner on Oct 20th!

You know that all part of LA metro are using TWC after Comcast went phased out.

Well, I'm sure that your digital service is under TWC and don't switch into Comcast but would remove it after switch into Comcast.

The comcast does not changes for TWC customers and service levels. Keep same equiptment, ISP providers and same prices they will have new account number on Comcast's billings. The Comcast mailed to all TWC customers in my area, that TWC would be out of business after it's effective Oct 9th. Walk-in payment/cable store will rename to Comcast in my area. I noticed a Comcast trucks in my area for new customer or repairs. TWC trucks sold to them or ship to other TWC area.

The comcast does not changes for TWC customers and service levels. Keep same equiptment, ISP providers and same prices they will have new account number on Comcast's billings. The Comcast mailed to all TWC customers in my area, that TWC would be out of business after it's effective Oct 9th. Walk-in payment/cable store will rename to Comcast in my area. I noticed a Comcast trucks in my area for new customer or repairs. TWC trucks sold to them or ship to other TWC area.

Oh! I guess that is your area.. Because I used to see Adelphia on Truck now it turn into TWC truck now. I saw them often in my area now.

I just got Adelphia High Speed on last friday! It worked great and better than SBC/Yahoo DSL! Cable are better than DSL

Being in a cable "battleground" state with Time Warner/RoadRunner in the west & Comcast in the east, I find It kind of fun to watch their ad campaigns constantly badmouthing each other offering a "better deal" for broadband services. :deal:

Being in a cable "battleground" state with Time Warner/RoadRunner in the west & Comcast in the east, I find It kind of fun to watch their ad campaigns constantly badmouthing each other offering a "better deal" for broadband services. :deal:

LOL!! I like that Commircal too! It so funny! I like to watch more commircal maybe they will commircal more after switch to RoadRunner in November 8th!

I'm going back to CA after done with college, or can do earlier since my parent are from LA.

I will check out with new Time Warner but don't know if Temecula would offers or other cable system.

Can anyone please explain the difference between cable and DSL for internet?

EASY! DSL is Digital Subscriber Line and that is offered by local telephone companies. Verses Cable that is you get though your local Cable TV network. Did I explain enough?

Can anyone please explain the difference between cable and DSL for internet?

EASY! DSL is Digital Subscriber Line and that is offered by local telephone companies. Verses Cable that is you get though your local Cable TV network. Did I explain enough?

Oh yes .. thanks for explaination. I appreciated. :ty:

I use Comcast. I was Adelphia user before Comcast took over.

I have been used Adelphia High Speed Internet It was turned over to Comcast.

I use Comcast RCA Cable Modem & Linksys WRT300N 802.11B,G,N at my home. Also, I use Sprint CDMA 1xEVDO Sierra Wireless U595 USB Modem for travel or go out somewhere even I visit my friend's home in a small town it does not have a Cable & DSL. My friend use a wireless Internet Service on Sprint.

Back