Which Internet ISP do you use?

Which Internet ISP do you use?

• Total voters
I don't have one. But I use EvDO under Sprint on my treo that allow as modem and hook up to my laptop. Get up to 2 mpbs :)

My ISP is Earthlink thru Comcast Cable 5 Mbps down and 368K up, Anyway the comcast taking over the time warner cable, TWC is gonna out of business! Yay!

Comcast at 8 Mbps. Used to use Verizon DSL, but just decided to switch last year. No problems with either one.

My ISP is Earthlink thru Comcast Cable 5 Mbps down and 368K up, Anyway the comcast taking over the time warner cable, TWC is gonna out of business! Yay!

Same my area.. My Area is under Adelphia but Time Warner Cable take over Adelphia. How can you be so sure that TWC will be out of business?

I used have Comcast High Speed Internet in my home (DC) and hate it so much cuz lousy customer service and very slow, so I switched to Verizon DSL, much better!! But, in my PA home, Comcast internet is very good customer service and very fast running, strange?

That's BS... TWC knocks Comcast down and all LA metro are switch into TWC and Comcast is already abandoned for good.

In Chicago area, they are using Comcast but that sucks because they don't offers Fuel TV.

Compuserve.com BBS

280px-Zx81-timex.jpg

That's BS... TWC knocks Comcast down and all LA metro are switch into TWC and Comcast is already abandoned for good.

In Chicago area, they are using Comcast but that sucks because they don't offers Fuel TV.

Then get DirecTV to watch Fuel TV :)

Same my area.. My Area is under Adelphia but Time Warner Cable take over Adelphia. How can you be so sure that TWC will be out of business?

It's only selected area will be out of business, TWC having hardship to budget with city communication license for Local/Govnerment/School broadcasting, the Comcast takes the TWC over.

Also I have Fuel channel on my digital box.

It's only selected area will be out of business, TWC having hardship to budget with city communication license for Local/Govnerment/School broadcasting, the Comcast takes the TWC over.

Also I have Fuel channel on my digital box.

No TWC is taking over Adelphia and Comcast.. That why my Cable company is Adelphia and now change to Time Warner Cable

Back