whiCh Decade do YoU iDentify YourSelves wIth?

This reminds me.....lots of great movies from the 80's, and 90's too. A few days ago I made a list on napkin for my son to check on Netflix for (Goonies anf The Princess Bride and Legend are not on there because we either have them on video or he's them already)

The list for his "must see"
80's
Sixteen Candles
Better Off Dead
Breakfast Club
Weird Science

and the 90s
Fight Club
Snatch
Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
True Romance

was in 1999, hardly the 90s because it screened/video out'ed thru 2000-2003 so its more a 2000's film, never forget the way of making soaps :giggle:

Y'all best believe I parachuted the heck outta 'em!

para-pants.jpg

80s and 90s.

Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, Police, Sting, many classics.

The 90s started to get into grunge and rave music. Nirvana, DJ Paul Van Dyk and many more.

My fave underwear dance scene from Risky Business!

[yt]G2UVsyVLLcE[/yt]

'80's to mid 90's.

I am 1950 to 1960 gal. I wore the long skirt and the bobby sox and the black and white penny shoes during that times. Other times I don't remember much of what is going on in my world. When I was in the bush, I just read the books and enjoy the quiet in nature. When I was in the city, I go crazy over what the kids are doing those days. :lol:

Usually I was pretty much by myself a lot, even surrounded by family members. **sigh**

I remember my mom talking about bobby sox and the clothes like you describe, Bebonang.

Like you, I spent a lotta time reading by myself also as a kid. I used to love to read outside. Your post also reminds me of some the beautiful times I spent with my dad in the woods and city parks. He would take me to places where I could climb trees or jump streams and watch the water ripple and we would just walk around in nature. We would be quiet and just watch.

I was definitely an 80s boy....

I love Duran Duran, vintage Madonna,Van Halen, and other 80s group.

Movies I love...Flashdance, The Lost Boys, Less Than Zero, Die Hard, The Goonies, Weird Science, Risky Business, and many more

Love the Converse shoes, the Aqua Net hairspray, pins in the jeans, acid washed jeans, big 80s hair

HONADA XR200 or XR250 was very fashionable, as does the pure motocrossers CR125s or KX125...car-wise, Ferrari 308s or Porsche 911s are beautiful to me

and then there was Honda VT250 ( i had one)...GSX-R 750s RG400-500s TZR250, NSR250, RGV250 (that was coming in at late 80s -early 90s)...VFR750 (Superbike version)

hair wise mine was long at back...had boring miami vice-wanna be nightclub jackets...jeans i just wore tapered, pleated jeans too

LOL
oh Blue Mondays (New order)...the Cars (Magic, Drive, you might think, Hello Again.)

tears for fears, everybody wants to rule the world,,,,,,,,,,,,
etc etc

Devo...early 80s , the police early 80s...

I love the 70's. I had good friends, loved and still love horses and went riding all the time. KISS was my fave group.

I dress like my own version of a hippie girl from the 70s, listen to folk and worship music from the same time period, think of guy/girl relationships more like Edwardians....kinda a mixture, but I think my parents made me a 70s girl mostly. :)

Back