Which credit card issuer do you guys use?

I definitely agree with u . SmileyGin... One credit card is good enough for emergency use only.. I used be into bankrupty bec of my stupid ex husband ruined it.. so Im using this for MY own name n show to credit comapny that im very responsible to pay on time and etc.. its a good idea to have only ONE not several or else u ll drown in tiolet with debts

SmileyGin said:
dont have one cuz i am too scared as i dont want it to eat my money and be broke.. ?? one of my good friend went bankruptcy cuz he couldnt afford to pay credit cards.. Yikes!

my mom have one.. only one.. she said its better to only have one .. use it for emergency .. but if u charge something on it.. ONLY one at a time.. PAY IT OFF first.. then next u can charge again for something.. but never 2 or 4 or 8 things at one time.. can lead to bankrupcty. i think its good idea..

i only have checkcard.. and it is Visa. good enough.. :)

i did apply one credit card last week so i am wait for approve since i have good credit so i should not have plms with this.. so wait and see

I am using check card under to Visa, also Best Buy and JCPenney... Now, am applying credit card for emergency fund only...

I have credit VISA card but we do not accept "credit".

I use VISA card to every stores where they have points to add on VISA statement. I use VISA with points at Supermarket mostly because of foods and drink eg. Example, I collect up to 1,000, 1,500, 2,000, to .... points then I get €10, €15, €20 coupon or choose any electricial goods where they offer for 1,000 points on each months. That´s how we got DVD recorder thru points at 2 years ago.

We use debit card only if the VISA card is not acceptance to any stores or the cash from bank. We limit the VISA card because we dont accept credit in VISA card. My bank took amount from VISA account where I spent on each month, that's why there're no interest on credit.

Back