Which cell phone do you use?

Oh, got it... thanks
You're welcome. :)

I've never used the original Sidekick. So, I don't know if it works on that.

So far, I've used Sidekick II and Sidekick 3... that's why I know POP works on these two. :)

I use my SK 2 now. I ordered BB Curve 8330 last Friday. This week BB shipping will arrive to my house. In 2002, First time I bought a Pocket PC for a year. I cut it out because tooooo expensive $$$$$$$$ Then sec SK 1. I careless broke SK 1 then, I bought SK2 since use to present for 4 yrs. I fed up with T-Mobile stink system prevent tower most time almost a year. I called T-Mobile about COMPLAIN!!!!! many times about prevent tower ggrrrr!!! When My new BB Curve 8330 arrive it soon. Then I will call T-Mobile my SK 2 cut it out! SK 2 SUCK!!!

Wired! My husband use SK LX since I gifted him last Dec Christmas since He had no problem. He love it. I not want a buy new SK LX. I decided BB.

Last few month, I looked around pager and compare best one few stores and internet. It was wait and wait right time for me. I am very excite and can't wait BB shipping will arrive my house this week.

http://www.alldeaf.com/deaf-products-technologies/52147-pah-sprint-new-blackberry-curve-8330-a.html

Is anyone using T-mobile Dash (look like a Blackberry? How do I reduce my monthly bill from $50 to $25 whe I had T Sidekick 2?
I mostly used Dash for gmail.com and text messages.
Thanks

Is anyone using T-mobile Dash (look like a Blackberry? How do I reduce my monthly bill from $50 to $25 whe I had T Sidekick 2?
I mostly used Dash for gmail.com and text messages.
Thanks

ok tmobile usa doesnt provide a special plan to any deaf subscribers if they use any mobiles excludes sidekick. i know some deaf friends in my city have Tmobile Wings and Dash. one has to pay over 50 bucks a month for only data and text plan. it sucks.

Sprint and AT&T Mobility are only the ones that provide the special plans to deaf subcribers... for instance, Sprint offers all BB devices and Windows Mobiles devices for 30 a month(unlimited data and unlimited texts) i think.... ATT offers all any mobiles for 30 a month (unlimited data and 5000 texts) and 35 dollars a month (unlimited data abd unlimited texts) except Blackberry devices. AT&T Mobility does provide iphone plan - 40 a month(unlimited data and unlimited texts).

tmobile Dash is a nice one. it is made by HTC. i suggest you to try any Direct Push email on yout mobile since your WM has exchange email(activesync). try this - mail2web.com - Pick Up Your Email - it is free push email service. i have instruction how to set up that email account on your mobile and i ll be happy to send it to you if u ask for it. PM me.

LG-VX8300 from Verizon. Works very well with Smartlink bluetooth and with a t-coil.

Back