Which cell phone do you use?

jasin

Reaction score
I know the sidekick is popular but I hear lots of people are trading them in.

my sidekick 2 is broken :pissed: but i will buy sidekick slide maybe next month.

I use a motorola e815. Its no good for sms but it does the job. I'm eligble for an upgrade I just need to find a provider who'll give me a free qwerty keyboard phone.

I have a phone that no one cares about, and I don't either. I plan to get something later on. Why should I tell what I have? LOL

I have a phone that no one cares about, and I don't either. I plan to get something later on. Why should I tell what I have? LOL

Well it don't matter really. Just curious which phones people use.

I never had sidekick and I loath that for a life. ;)

have Treo 700p, interesting to get iPhone 2.0 possible this summer. :D
I sure miss Nokia 6800, it was simple I need.

Yep, a lot of people trade in their Sidekicks. They also trade in their Blackberries, their Nokia, their Motorolas, etc...

They just can't make up their mind and sometimes think that they are cool if they keep up with modern phones... on the spot.

I know one guy who believed that if a new phone came out and people thought it was cool, he had to buy it. Even if his contract hadn't ended... he would break contract or spend a lot of money on a new phone so that he could use it. :crazy:

It's not just Sidekick. I know a lot of people who had Blackberries and traded those in cuz they hated it and preferred Sidekick. Then there are those who hated Sidekicks and traded those in for other phones.

They just don't know what they want. :dunno:

I hear (lol) sprint relay or t-mobile with the sidekick are the best for deafies. Not sure if thats true though.

Well what I have? Hmm last time, Ogo, and now nothing! I hate monthly payment, I rather to just pay to go but there is no QWERTY keyboard on the cell phones technologies, which are annoying.. Oh well..

Qualcom phone on Verizon
the phone discontinued via a legal problem
nice phone
just a pay as you go cheap $15. a month to keep it going
don't have much use for one but like it on cartrips or meeting someone

Yeah, that's what we call it down here, what you just said must be in the U.S quotation. :)

I just got my first blackberry two months ago.
Blackberry Curve 8310.
Never had a "deaf" cellphone before this.
Ain't planning to switch it for long time. Probably not until it breaks or giving me some difficulties.

I see no sense in wasting money just because you aren't up to the date even though it serve it's purposes.

Yep, a lot of people trade in their Sidekicks. They also trade in their Blackberries, their Nokia, their Motorolas, etc...

They just can't make up their mind and sometimes think that they are cool if they keep up with modern phones... on the spot.

I know one guy who believed that if a new phone came out and people thought it was cool, he had to buy it. Even if his contract hadn't ended... he would break contract or spend a lot of money on a new phone so that he could use it. :crazy:

It's not just Sidekick. I know a lot of people who had Blackberries and traded those in cuz they hated it and preferred Sidekick. Then there are those who hated Sidekicks and traded those in for other phones.

They just don't know what they want. :dunno:

more better, the more enjoy we want, more tiny, more features hunrgy

Back