Which AD'er are you wondering about?

Are you thinking about a AD member who hasn't shown up in awhile, disappeared, or how they are doing? Someone's in the hospital or sick?

That's what this thread is about.

I'm thinking about Interpretrator. She/he welcomed me to alldeaf and I said a hello back but haven't heard from them for a long time. Also Liebling, she's disappeared around here too. There are more names too. :(
I've been wondering about them too.

Anyone heard from Frankie's mom recently? She was very, very active for a while but nothing recently that I've seen. Wonder how the little tyke is doing.

Anyone heard from Frankie's mom recently? She was very, very active for a while but nothing recently that I've seen. Wonder how the little tyke is doing.

I'm in contact with Frankie's mom. He's doing well, they're trying a day care a couple days a week. We both have special needs children with many common issues (although hers is 10 years younger than mine).

I'm in contact with Frankie's mom. He's doing well, they're trying a day care a couple days a week. We both have special needs children with many common issues (although hers is 10 years younger than mine).

Ah, you slipped and my other post slipped in.

Glad to hear that things are going ok for them. Tell her "hi" next time you're in touch, OK?

Can't remember her name but she had twins a few months ago - wondering how she is doing. My sister also has twins and that was quite something to look after two newborns at once. Not easy. Hope she's all right.

Can't remember her name but she had twins a few months ago - wondering how she is doing. My sister also has twins and that was quite something to look after two newborns at once. Not easy. Hope she's all right.

Mrs. Bucket?

She's probably WAY too busy to post here!!

Also she got mad at somebody for mentioning that the twins were born, which seemed strange to me, since it wasn't a secret they were coming.

Anyway, if I'm remembering right, she then said words to the effect that she wouldn't post here anymore, wanted to keep her private life private, something like that. So not too surprising that she's dropped out of sight, I guess.

Also she got mad at somebody for mentioning that the twins were born, which seemed strange to me, since it wasn't a secret they were coming.

Anyway, if I'm remembering right, she then said words to the effect that she wouldn't post here anymore, wanted to keep her private life private, something like that. So not too surprising that she's dropped out of sight, I guess.

well what happens in FB should stay in FB... not here.

I'm very privy about it too.

:shock: She was concerned about her private life on AD? I can think of only one or two other ADers who have posted as much private stuff about herself as she has. Oh well.

:shock: She was concerned about her private life on AD? I can think of only one or two other ADers who have posted as much private stuff about herself as she has. Oh well.

right but thing is - such your own personal matter should be released at your own discretion, not by others.

honest mistake has been made and nothing more. everybody's aware of it now and it won't happen again, I hope.

next!

right but thing is - such your own personal matter should be released at your own discretion, not by others.

True. I didn't see original post, so I don't know how she worded it or what she was upset about. I really don't care, either. I just found the irony pretty strong.

Just talked to her on my FB. I will ask about frankie.

Back