Which AD'er are you wondering about?

Vampy still is a mod and a wonderful one at that.... I do think of Jolie, she kinda just poofed :( Anyone hear from her?

Jolie did make a thread about autism a while ago. Seemingly she's doing well but busy mom.

How about RoseRodent?
(I don't think I got the spacing right, but hopefully someone knows who I mean)

Vampy still is a mod and a wonderful one at that.... I do think of Jolie, she kinda just poofed :( Anyone hear from her?

Thanks! i thought vampy's banner "moderator" was not there. I will need to check his banner to see if its still there or not. thanks for the heads up.

At the moment not "worrying" about any A D members- should I ?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Whatever happened to the guy that had the Dukes of Hazzard signature??

I just thought of SFShawn13 on AD. It's been a long while.

Actually, I thought briefly of him during one of my last trips past SF. Wonder how he is doing these days...

Been thinking about DeafBajaGal. Haven't seen her post in a while. I hope she's doing well...

"A while" is relative obviously... She has probably posted more recently than SFShawn13, but still...

haha, DBG is actually doing good I think. She's still up and kicking. Sent a text to Rio and I during the deaf meet in Ontario on saturday. Betcha she'll pop in later to say hellos to ya. :cool:

Been thinking about DeafBajaGal. Haven't seen her post in a while. I hope she's doing well...

You're right! I haven't seen her around in a while. Anyone know?

Back