Where to learn ASL online??

Aznygma

Reaction score
My partner has hearing problem so sometimes we cant fully understand each other. So ive decided to learn ASL in advanced level (i have had some basic classes before). But im very busy and travel quite a lot so my only choice is learning online. Does anyone know any site that teach ASL?

Hey, thanks for the resource. I've bookmarked it on my browser!

My partner has hearing problem so sometimes we cant fully understand each other. So ive decided to learn ASL in advanced level (i have had some basic classes before). But im very busy and travel quite a lot so my only choice is learning online. Does anyone know any site that teach ASL?

Hey, thanks for the resource. I've bookmarked it on my browser!

http://www.alldeaf.com/sign-language-oralism/75825-links-websites-learning-asl.html

Kristina, thank-you so much for these!
As an 'extra' help, our godsons, who spend many weekends with us, like to watch Dr. Wonder's video- it's all in sign, and all the actors are deaf. You can get the first season free at Deafmissions.com
It's a Christian program,so not for everybody.

Kristina, thank-you so much for these!
As an 'extra' help, our godsons, who spend many weekends with us, like to watch Dr. Wonder's video- it's all in sign, and all the actors are deaf. You can get the first season free at Deafmissions.com
It's a Christian program,so not for everybody.

Back