Where do you hang out for fun? :)

My fav hang-out?....When time permits...I visit friends that I haven't seen in awhile.....Always get a good laugh and refreshments to boot...:giggle:....The Doggie Park...Grand Openings of new stores and great bargains make my day too.

Do a lot of people go to that deaf fest? Cuz I go to deaf awareness day at Knotts berry farm and seaworld and there r not a lot of Deafs that come. I don't know why :/

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

How about Dodgers or Padres game? I know that Detroit deaf group plans a day for deaf people to go to Tigers game once each year. See if Deaf group out in your area does the same.

Hearies attend there to find help with their ASL assignment

Ya seriously. I like to help hearies practice. Love teaching ASL. But it would be nice to meet more deafies in my area. I feel more comfortable signing. I miss too much with hearing people

Anyone in Chicago that have fun deaf places to hang out at? Or hey - anyone do yoga? Bike ride? I sound silly but I'm really hoping to meet new deaf/D/hoh people this summer. I feel awkward in hearing situations. Especially in restaurants or loud places (although I'm going to three concerts alone this summer haha).

Sorry if I'm throwing out too much? I don't bite, I promise. :)

Anyone in Chicago that have fun deaf places to hang out at? Or hey - anyone do yoga? Bike ride? I sound silly but I'm really hoping to meet new deaf/D/hoh people this summer. I feel awkward in hearing situations. Especially in restaurants or loud places (although I'm going to three concerts alone this summer haha).

Are u deaf? HOH? Or hearing?

HoH

Me too :) I understand what u mean in loud places like restaurants. That's y I feel more comfortable hanging out with either deaf or hearing who can sign :)

If I was in Chicago I would hang out but let me know if u r ever in Southern California

My friend Mark and I are both from Chicago area. We both know sign language.

That's awesome :) I wish I knew more people who sign. Been trying to get my parents to sign for years but they don't have time they say. My mom needs it. She's completely deaf in left ear and we have the same problems--not hearing the people right next to us in loud places, not knowing the direction of sound. I wish she would put some time a aside to learn ASL. But that's cool u have a friend who knows sign :)

Back