Where do you hang out for fun? :)

Amber22

Reaction score
I'm in Orange County, (southern) California and I'm wondering why the deafies r hiding! ;) are there any specific bars or clubs or malls you like or hangout at? And the deaf socials... Are those actually fun? For people my age? 20's? Early 30's? Looking for a fun hangout place where I can interact with more Deaf :)

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Thank u for ur sarcasm nihilist... I am capable of googling but why I posted this is to see everyone's preferences :) what r u into? What's fun? Good bars? Clubs? Personally I like the triangle in Newport Beach. Saddle ranch is a good bar and restaurant and Sutra right next door is a fun club. Anyone live around there or have heard of them? :)

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I used to go to waterfront deaf club when I lived on Long Island. Beautiful place! I wish I took pictures when I was there. It is closed now but they found a place similar to the one I went. Here is the picture:

I am sure there is a deaf event in California similar to this one.

Attachments

• Pop's shack.jpg
    Pop's shack.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 15
Recently, we had a big deaf event took place at Boardwalk in Santa Cruz beach. I didn't go this time but I went there before. Don't know how many Deaf people attended the event. It's right on the beach. :)

I used to go to waterfront deaf club when I lived on Long Island. Beautiful place! I wish I took pictures when I was there. It is closed now but they found a place similar to the one I went. Here is the picture:

I am sure there is a deaf event in California similar to this one.

I hang out in Tampa, you know... that's where all the cool people hang out at...

Did you mean Tampax? :lol: It's so cool to know that there is Tampax on Peninsula. :lol:

:ugh:

menses-preparation-tampax.jpg

No.... no... no...

I meant Tampa....

If you meant Tampax.... I'm so sorry for you.... but have fun with that... :ugh:

Yeah, it's never fun.... always mean women up in there.... eating chocolate and raging at each other about their weight and having to wear special pants for a few days... mean nasty MEAN women.... Only women in there... :hmm:

That's why I said Tampa, cool people hang out in Tampa. I definitely meant Tampa. Cool people hang out in Tampa. :P

I don't "hang" out...got a husband and kids.

You can still "hang" out with a husband and kids! :D

I'm single and live alone.... I hang out at home... :ugh: I'm 27, and I hang out at home... Pathetic, huh? :P I enjoy my own company I suppose? I'm quiet, I don't demand much, I'm clean and I like to read. :P

Back