Where do you hang out for fun? :)

I used to go to waterfront deaf club when I lived on Long Island. Beautiful place! I wish I took pictures when I was there. It is closed now but they found a place similar to the one I went. Here is the picture:

I am sure there is a deaf event in California similar to this one.

where is that????????????????????????????????? Can't be if you mean for OBI????

where is that????????????????????????????????? Can't be if you mean for OBI????

OBI closed before I became 18. I was talking about Coco's water cafe in Huntington. What did you think of OBI? Was it in my town? (Wantagh Jones Beach). I wish I could compare it to the other two.

OBI closed before I became 18. I was talking about Coco's water cafe in Huntington. What did you think of OBI? Was it in my town? (Wantagh Jones Beach). I wish I could compare it to the other two.

Oh yes I remember coco's. It's hard to tell because obi had big deck and long deck like you can fishing there obi was my time then I visited cocos. It was very pretty and brights. What happened to cocos???

You can still "hang" out with a husband and kids! :D

I'm single and live alone.... I hang out at home... :ugh: I'm 27, and I hang out at home... Pathetic, huh? :P I enjoy my own company I suppose? I'm quiet, I don't demand much, I'm clean and I like to read. :P

I was going to say that I hang out at home but I wanted to blame my husband and kids for not going to "hang out" places anymore. :giggle:

Authentic wishes to experience being a menstruating woman for a day?

*puts on steel toe boots*

creepynutkick.gif

Ice-pax? :D

China_rigid_ice_pack20113141406275.JPG

:laugh2:

I knew you'd chime in with your helpful ways. :P :hug:

Always willing to lend a foot to a friend in need, that's true friendship right there. :hug: :D :laugh2:

I was going to say that I hang out at home but I wanted to blame my husband and kids for not going to "hang out" places anymore. :giggle:

That's okay, we all need someone to blame for things now and again... might as well be the ones who tied ya down and made you suffer in the hospital a couple of times, eh? :P

That's okay, we all need someone to blame for things now and again... might as well be the ones who tied ya down and made you suffer in the hospital a couple of times, eh? :P

:hmm: I hang out with my extremely large family. Suffering in the hospital a couple of times was more than worth it.

Think of how cat families expand from just one little pair and you can get an idea of my family....

Next grandchild arriving at around Halloween.

:hmm: I hang out with my extremely large family. Suffering in the hospital a couple of times was more than worth it.

Think of how cat families expand from just one little pair and you can get an idea of my family....

Oh I know! :P I was just poking with Shel. :P Family is incredibly important to me as well, I dedicate Sundays specifically to my family. :P Though, most of my extended family lives in Romania, my immediate family resides here in Florida. :D

Yes, my family is quite large like that as well. :D

I do not have any grandchildren ( of course not ) ... But congratulations on the next grandchild for you, I am sure you are very excited! :D

And dogs ... a friends dog had a litter of 13 pups a couple days ago but 3 didn't make it.

Oh I know! :P I was just poking with Shel. :P Family is incredibly important to me as well, I dedicate Sundays specifically to my family. :P Though, most of my extended family lives in Romania, my immediate family resides here in Florida. :D

Yes, my family is quite large like that as well. :D

I do not have any grandchildren ( of course not ) ... But congratulations on the next grandchild for you, I am sure you are very excited! :D

Yes I am, although I work very hard not to let my softer side show here. :lol:

Yes I am, although I work very hard not to let my softer side show here. :lol:

I never let my mushy side show... then they try to get things from you... like cookies... :shock: My cookies, MINE! :squint:

Or give you sad eyes... I don't fall for sad eyes... NOPE! No breaking from this one here! :P

That's a huge litter. I am not surprised.

I went back and grabbed the pic off FB and I was wrong 2 died. One was born dead and the runt died yesterday. Here is a pic of them, Rottweiler.
attachment.php

Attachments

• pups.jpg
    pups.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 80
I never let my mushy side show... then they try to get things from you... like cookies... :shock: My cookies, MINE! :squint:

Or give you sad eyes... I don't fall for sad eyes... NOPE! No breaking from this one here! :P

But but but I want a cookie!!! :tears:

Sweets taste like pennies to me lately... ( Metallic ) so you can have all the cookies... I will stick with watermelon or a salad... that's about all I've been eating lately... :doh:

OMG Rottie babies! I'm sorry about the 2 lost little black and tans:(

I love hanging out with my dear Rottie girls, taking classes with them.
and my hub and them and I all hang out on the ouch together..furry bookends - one on each side of the reclining portion of couch where my hub sits:D

Botti! Congrats on your Fall grandchild!

well. my Jetta, a German pointer was one of the 12 m 8 survived and well the 4 was ate from what understood was the mothers didn't have enough to feed on eights sad but true.

Recently, we had a big deaf event took place at Boardwalk in Santa Cruz beach. I didn't go this time but I went there before. Don't know how many Deaf people attended the event. It's right on the beach. :)

Bummer I live 8 min from santa Cruz didn't know abt the deaf event at boardwalk. How did u find the schedule?

Back