Where are you right now?

Speak for yourself, I demand pictures of the couch ((takes out magnifying glass)) gotta inspect before I crash :hmm:

If I see glitter then I will know that PFH cheated on me with Jiro :shock:
For a woman like you, a source is needed

for myself, no need to know tiny details

currently on my computer chair and within a few seconds ill be back in bed studying for my server test

Sitting on living room floor. Will soon be moving to get housework done.

out of bed for a moment... will go back soon in a moment... dying with congested nose and fever. last nite was terrible... had a high fever. soon after a lover spat with Jake :naughty: ... I passed out. I was bit sick yesterday when I woke up for work. I guess it finally caught up to me. :dizzy:

out of bed for a moment... will go back soon in a moment... dying with congested nose and fever. last nite was terrible... had a high fever. soon after a lover spat with Jake :naughty: ... I passed out. I was bit sick yesterday when I woke up for work. I guess it finally caught up to me. :dizzy:

Oh boy! You stepped on a land mine with the nasty germs from someone, perhaps the young Australian boy. :whistle:

Echinacea tea would help you better - 1x or 2x a day for about three to five days. It boost up your immune system.

Gasp, I warned you about the Trojan virus :cool2:

Seems that we both had a lovers' spat with Jake.. wow.. he's pimpin' alright!

Psst... hope you feel better soon

Curled up on the couch in my jammies, I'm not feeling too shagadelic today. Le sigh :(

*sips on green tea*

Was these drugs too expensive for you now. Is that how you gave up and got sick? :eek:

Here's hoping Jiro and JinxedKitten start feeling better. Plenty of rest, fluids, hot apple cider with cinnamon and honey, green tea and water, not to mention orange juice.

JClarke - no more playing on their couches with them, they must heal and Jiro needs to be well for your visit to USA. :cool2:

Was these drugs too expensive for you now. Is that how you gave up and got sick? :eek:

no. Your awesomeness was just too much for me to handle and I got sick :barf:

I am getting ready to leave for a Christmas Party with my weight loss support group. See you guys and gals and combo's :)giggle:) later.

Back