Where are you right now?

At my bar in the den, burning time til the insomnic in me finally gives in to sleep. ().()

In my corner office, checking out AD and downloading portable applications.

Damn, I need to re-arrange my files in my external HDD and consider purchasing another one but this time 1TB (the one I have is 750GB)

I am sitting here relaxing with AD since I have done the housework, done some laundry and gone to the post office already since 5am. Get a little time to relax, then it's off to take MIL to the hairdresser (they can't help her :giggle:), then a late lunch and home to cook dinner for the family. I still have to bake a cake for tomorrow and get groceries. Gah!!!!!

In living rm by the fireplace sits on the couch while watching tv next to xmas tree.

I am in bedroom at desk with the TV on behind me halfway paying attention to George Lopez.

I am at the condo, using my cousin's laptop.

Just got in from playing outside in teh backyard with my kids. My legs are on fire from all the exercise I had since yesterday. Waiting for hubby to get dressed so we can go do some Xmas shopping.

I'm sitting in my cold Wisconsin basement office, ten inches from my year old flat screen, on my butt warmed adjustable leather chair. Just about to put on my typing gloves, (a pair of cotton glove liners with the tips cut off) sip my third cup of joe and prepare for an afternoon of work. Gazing out my window now and then at the feathery white stuff piling on the sill next to a dead petunia plant feeling a bit of cabin fever settling in.

just got back from THE worst day of work EVER and am ready to drink myself into oblivion! or maybe I should go steady as I have to go to work tomorrow if im not snowed in by the morning

just got back from THE worst day of work EVER and am ready to drink myself into oblivion! or maybe I should go steady as I have to go to work tomorrow if im not snowed in by the morning

Come here, I have a refrigerator full of different drinks, and a wine cabinet too.
:shock:

yep! im definately up for that! by the time i get there though, you'll all be legless :(

Just had a date with the rubber ducky, I'm feeling refreshed and ready to face the day!!

Evil cops o_O I shall be prepared!

taking an attempt to persude the chick (my friend) to meet me in NYC.

Back