When kids love their hearing aids....

I meant to say why they love their hearing technology in the title...and not just hearing aids. :/

LOL I so argee with them, I have very strong hearing aids as U can see in my picture LOL

Another one. Rap version....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uclqk3sZac0&feature=player_embedded]Why I Love My Hearing Technology! - YouTube[/ame]

My daughter's lime green hearing aids. She loves them!

Attachments

• Hearing aids.jpg
    Hearing aids.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 19
I hated all of mine. My kids hated theirs. Now, none of us have any.

Wirelessly posted

Lime green or apple red is my next mold color choice.

WHERE did you get lime green ones?? I want green so bad!

They are Resound Xplore. You could choose from just about any solid color you can imagine. My daughter and I hoped that I'd be able to get the same color, but I had to choose from silver or those awful classic nudes and browns. :roll:

They are Resound Xplore. You could choose from just about any solid color you can imagine. My daughter and I hoped that I'd be able to get the same color, but I had to choose from silver or those awful classic nudes and browns. :roll:

Might the same color have actually presented a possible problem? I am seeing being in a hurry and getting a hold of the wrong person's aid! Each person can have a different place to put theirs when off but there always seem to be exceptions that happen.

As for the colors you could get; couldn't you always add a cover on your own in about any color?

Might the same color have actually presented a possible problem? I am seeing being in a hurry and getting a hold of the wrong person's aid! Each person can have a different place to put theirs when off but there always seem to be exceptions that happen.

As for the colors you could get; couldn't you always add a cover on your own in about any color?

It was mainly because mine is a different brand and was only available in the classic colors. I am not familiar with covers for hearing aids; is there a place I can go to see them? It would be really fun for my daughter and I to wear matching covers!

How come you couldn't get HA in a cool color? I did not want the boring brown or nudes HA and got purple HA and ear molds .

How come you couldn't get HA in a cool color? I did not want the boring brown or nudes HA and got purple HA and ear molds .

There were only three colors to choose from, and silver was the best of the three. I was disappointed because my daughter really wanted ours to match. If I upgrade my hearing aid in the future, I hope to have more choices.

Back