When jobs "saved" cost us $246,436 per job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me repeat, FY2009 Federal budget was signed into law on March 11, 2009 by President Barack Hussein Obama. Read the part in the link below where it says "Date Approved" and you'll see "March 11, 2009." The only person who can approve this Federal budget in its final form is the President of the U.S. March 11 happens to be Obama.
US Government Printing Office - FDsys - More Information

Stop making yourself a fool by saying Obama didn't sign it. He did while the budget was passed in a Democrat controlled Congress.

Three links...all say the same thing with the last one to an official .gov site.

lol, I don't say like that so again, your post is just opinion in matters, even I don't care about your 3 links.

You are wasting your time to attack against me.

Bush FAIL, conservative FAIL, that's good source.

lol, I don't say like that so again, your post is just opinion in matters, even I don't care about your 3 links.

You are wasting your time to attack against me.

Bush FAIL, conservative FAIL, that's good source.

It's not an opinion. It's a fact that Obama signed the FY2009 Federal budget in March 11, 2009 when Bush could've but Democrats made sure he couldn't sign it by "postponing" it until Obama got into office.

It's right there. Officially in the .gov link I provided that shows the FY2009 budget approved in March 11, 2009....and not in 2008 when Bush was President.

Oh well.....next time don't say it's not true when it is already there on a government website that shows it.

It's not an opinion. It's a fact that Obama signed the FY2009 Federal budget in March 11, 2009 when Bush could've but Democrats made sure he couldn't sign it by "postponing" it until Obama got into office.

It's right there. Officially in the .gov link I provided that shows the FY2009 budget approved in March 11, 2009....and not in 2008 when Bush was President.

Oh well.....next time don't say it's not true when it is already there on a government website that shows it.

It is still opinion, period and I don't care about links that you are sent.

Conservative is still loser. :lol:

It's there, in black and white, Obama signed the FY2009 Federal budget omnibus bill. It's in the government website (.gov). Not an opinion but a fact. :wave:

It's there, in black and white, Obama signed the FY2009 Federal budget omnibus bill. It's in the government website (.gov). Not an opinion but a fact. :wave:

No, it is opinion. :D

US Government Printing Office - FDsys - More Information

It's in there.

Now, if anybody says that Bush signed the FY2009 Federal budget (omnibus appropriations) would be a liar since it would be impossible to prove it. :)

you're confusing yourself. what was published at US Government Printing Office is purely data and legal process. The data is available for anybody to establish the correlation and argument based on it.

In short - anything you say along with the data is still an opinion :)

USA! USA! USA!

The man-child can leave the country though since he doesn't believe in this country in all her glory.

do you think you'll be a better president? please.. just leave the country. the united states can't function without a president. however, the country can still function without you. you're just a citizen, and you're getting nowhere with this crap. don't let the door hit you on the way out. :io:

do you think you'll be a better president? please.. just leave the country. the united states can't function without a president. however, the country can still function without you. you're just a citizen, and you're getting nowhere with this crap. don't let the door hit you on the way out. :io:

Who says I'm leaving? LOL. USA! USA!

I still have yet to reach my goal here.

And getting a bit snippy and personal are you? tsk..

Who says I'm leaving? LOL. USA! USA!

I still have yet to reach my goal here.

And getting a bit snippy and personal are you? tsk..

oh, and what goal is that? repeating stuff from blogs and whatnot until people start believing you? tsk..

Are you an economist?

No?

Bye.

Obviously you didn't even read the link provided. I got that number from a Reuters news. Go ask James Pethokoukis that question.

Cost-benefit analysis of jobs stimulus
Dec 7, 2009 12:23 EST
stimulus | unemployment
Hopefully any new plan will have a better ROI than the current stimulus package. Economic analyst Ed Yardeni runs the numbers:

The Obama Administration is touting that their stimulus program has saved or created 640,329 jobs since it was enacted back in February through the end of October. This number is updated and posted on the Administration’s recovery.gov web site. That amounts to $246,436 per job based on the $157.8bn that has been awarded so far! Total compensation earned by the average payroll employee during October, on an annualized basis, was $59,867. If the government had simply used the funds awarded so far to pay for a year’s worth of labor, that would have paid for 2.6mn jobs!

James Pethokoukis is the money and politics columnist/blogger for Reuters Breakingviews. Previously, he was the economics columnist for U.S. News & World Report where he wrote the monthly Capital Commerce magazine column. Pethokoukis was also the managing editor of the magazine’s Money & Business section. He has written for many publications including the New York Times, the American, USA Today, Investor’s Business Daily, and TCS Daily. Pethokoukis is also an official CNBC contributor and appears frequently on that network’s Kudlow & Company, Power Lunch, and The Call shows. In addition, he has appeared numerous times on MSNBC, Fox News Channel, Fox Business Network, CNN, and Nightly Business Report on PBS. A 1989 graduate of Northwestern University where he double majored in Soviet politics and American history and a 1991 graduate of the Medill School of Journalism, Pethokoukis is a 2002 Jeopardy! champion.

Reuters.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back