When jobs "saved" cost us $246,436 per job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a rather simple concept called, "voting." Vote for your Congress person who believes in financial accountability, limited govt, conservative values, and the defense of our country, not necessarily in that order.

too bad the people you vote for are in sham. :lol:

wait a min.... why am I participating in this thread? ah - before you call me a hypocrite... I believe I'm exempted because kokonut doesn't reply to me anyway :lol:

The Republicans need to do a major house-cleaning first.

That's why the people voted for Obama with record-breaking results. It's not because they want Obama as the Messiah, but because they are sick of the Republicans.

Same reason why we voted Conservatives here in Canada after so many years of Liberals being in the office; we got tired and needed a change.

Which is why we like to see *conservative* Republicans, and not liberal Republicans who operated under the guise as "moderates" or RINOs in this case.

There was no "record breaking" results with the votes with Obama. No landslide of the kind. Ronald Reagan was the classic landslide result.

You do realize those "liberal Republicans" also call the "conservative Republicans" RINOs too?

And no, I am not taking about party polarization, but rather getting rid of corruption and scandals.

You do realize those "liberal Republicans" also call the "conservative Republicans" RINOs too?

And no, I am not taking about party polarization, but rather getting rid of corruption and scandals.

Many are who try and pretend to be that. What we need are real conservatives in Congress who understand the grave consquences of out of control spending.

Many are who try and pretend to be that. What we need are real conservatives in Congress who understand the grave consquences of out of control spending.

how about real liberals in Congress with mutual understanding as real conservatives? would you accept that?

Real conservatives are not going make any better because republican lost a lot of seat in 2006 due Bush Admin so spending is still out of control when republican is in power at this time. Republicans are usually cut the taxes and use loan to spending so your concern about spending is moot.

Real conservatives are not going make any better because republican lost a lot of seat in 2006 due Bush Admin so spending is still out of control when republican is in power at this time. Republicans are usually cut the taxes and use loan to spending so your concern about spending is moot.

Er, spending out of control was a Democrat thing.

Foxrac, we had a Democrat-controlled congress ever since 2007 who controlled the majority votes and were able to help pass bills that included porks, TARP, Stimulus Package I and II. It was they who controlled the budget process, not Bush or even the Republican members in congress. Even near the end of 2008 for the FY2009 budget bill both Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid were able to bypass president George Bush completely by suspending the vote on the bill by passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. And it was him who signed the FY2009 budget, and not president Bush who could not sign it near the end of 2008 for the FY2009 budget bill.

Know your history, Foxrac. Any blame on the budget deficit spending falls squarely mostly on the Democrats' shoulders ever since 2007. Even Obama voted on some of those spending bills when he was a Senator as well. So, he needs to blame himself for signing those budget bills that were a part of the accumulating massive deficit spending topping off at $12 trillion dollars right now.

Er, spending out of control was a Democrat thing.

Foxrac, we had a Democrat-controlled congress ever since 2007 who controlled the majority votes and were able to help pass bills that included porks, TARP, Stimulus Package I and II. It was they who controlled the budget process, not Bush or even the Republican members in congress. Even near the end of 2008 for the FY2009 budget bill both Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid were able to bypass president George Bush completely by suspending the vote on the bill by passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. And it was him who signed the FY2009 budget, and not president Bush who could not sign it near the end of 2008 for the FY2009 budget bill.

Know your history, Foxrac. Any blame on the budget deficit spending falls squarely mostly on the Democrats' shoulders ever since 2007. Even Obama voted on some of those spending bills when he was a Senator as well. So, he needs to blame himself for signing those budget bills that were a part of the accumulating massive deficit spending topping off at $12 trillion dollars right now.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

You blame on democrat for everything, none of your post is true so republicans don't care about deficit either so Bush Admin is FAIL so wake up and review all history about what happened to Bush Admin.

Republican lost alot of seats in 2006 so wake up again, you are forget about everything and left republican as unblame and peace.

Out of control on spending for democrat thing is not true so wake up, man.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

You blame on democrat for everything, none of your post is true so republicans don't care about deficit either so Bush Admin is FAIL so wake up and review all history about what happened to Bush Admin.

Republican lost alot of seats in 2006 so wake up again, you are forget about everything and left republican as unblame and peace.

Out of control on spending for democrat thing is not true so wake up, man.

You clearly do not understand. If Democrats took control of congressional seats starting in 2007 which means they have greater control over the bills being voted because they have a higher of potential number of votes to part with than ever before. They controlled the budget process for FY2008 and FY2009, as well as for FY2010 and FY2011. And the majority votes were Democrat votes on these bills, not the Republicans which were even less.

You see, Foxrac, Bush couldn't have signed the budget bill in 2008 to spend money in FY2009. Democrats made sure that this wouldn't happen by stalling this vote until Obama became president. It soon passed after that and then it was Obama who signed the 2008 budget bill for FY2009 spending!!! Read the history.

Obama, while as a senator, voted for the FY2008 budget bill. What irony. A bill that was passed mostly in favor by Democrats. And Obama blames Bush? What a nice little lie there for those who are completely clueless about the political history of these bills.

Most if not all of the Democrats voted for these budget bills containing pork provisions, the Stimulus package 1 and 2, and the TARP bill.

There are currently 58 Democrat senators, 40 Republican senators, and two independent senators—Joe Lieberman of Connecticut and Bernie Sanders of Vermont—both of whom side with Democrats (not always with Lieberman).

If you didn't know there are three Senate seats that are up for grabs in January 2010 (Kennedy's old seat (Mass), Joe Biden's seat (Delaware), and Hillary Clinton (NY). As long as Obama's polls continue to tank and the people don't like what they're seeing about the economy and such by January, those seats will certainly be contested to the favor of conservative Republicans. And then we'll wait until November 2010 to vote on more available seats where many of both Dems (19 seats) and Reps (18 seats) term limits are up. Again, same idea applies by November should Obama not fare well by then and the economy continues to be stagnant or tank further, then the conservative Republicans will be at an advantage just like last month when two Republican governors were voted in (NJ and VA) that held by Democrat governors.

2010 will be an interesting year I tell you. Democrats continue to become increasingly nervous as they watch the falling polls each week and month.

why don't you just leave the country, kokonut? maybe you'll be happy in antarctica.

USA! USA! USA!

The man-child can leave the country though since he doesn't believe in this country in all her glory.

You clearly do not understand. If Democrats took control of congressional seats starting in 2007 which means they have greater control over the bills being voted because they have a higher of potential number of votes to part with than ever before. They controlled the budget process for FY2008 and FY2009, as well as for FY2010 and FY2011. And the majority votes were Democrat votes on these bills, not the Republicans which were even less.

You see, Foxrac, Bush couldn't have signed the budget bill in 2008 to spend money in FY2009. Democrats made sure that this wouldn't happen by stalling this vote until Obama became president. It soon passed after that and then it was Obama who signed the 2008 budget bill for FY2009 spending!!! Read the history.

Obama, while as a senator, voted for the FY2008 budget bill. What irony. A bill that was passed mostly in favor by Democrats. And Obama blames Bush? What a nice little lie there for those who are completely clueless about the political history of these bills.

Most if not all of the Democrats voted for these budget bills containing pork provisions, the Stimulus package 1 and 2, and the TARP bill.

There are currently 58 Democrat senators, 40 Republican senators, and two independent senators—Joe Lieberman of Connecticut and Bernie Sanders of Vermont—both of whom side with Democrats (not always with Lieberman).

If you didn't know there are three Senate seats that are up for grabs in January 2010 (Kennedy's old seat (Mass), Joe Biden's seat (Delaware), and Hillary Clinton (NY). As long as Obama's polls continue to tank and the people don't like what they're seeing about the economy and such by January, those seats will certainly be contested to the favor of conservative Republicans. And then we'll wait until November 2010 to vote on more available seats where many of both Dems (19 seats) and Reps (18 seats) term limits are up. Again, same idea applies by November should Obama not fare well by then and the economy continues to be stagnant or tank further, then the conservative Republicans will be at an advantage just like last month when two Republican governors were voted in (NJ and VA) that held by Democrat governors.

2010 will be an interesting year I tell you. Democrats continue to become increasingly nervous as they watch the falling polls each week and month.

I have confirmed that your post is officially not true so I don't have any time to debate with you.

You are just hardly to understand either since rest of your post are your opinion.

Thanks to Jiro for suggest me to ignore you.

USA! USA! USA!

The man-child can leave the country though since he doesn't believe in this country in all her glory.

Go out of USA, bigot man.

I have confirmed that your post is officially not true so I don't have any time to debate with you.

You are just hardly to understand either since rest of your post are your opinion.

Thanks to Jiro for suggest me to ignore you.

You have a bad source then.

President Obama Signs FY 2009 Budget into Law

Posted: 3/12/2009

President Barack Obama has signed the FY 2009 federal budget into law, representing final action on the budget for the current fiscal year. The budget adds new targeted and mainstream resources to prevent and end homelessness in the nation.

National Coalition for Homeless Veterans - President Obama Signs FY 2009 Budget into Law

The Fiscal Year 2009 federal budget, signed into law by President Obama March 11,
With 2009 budget passed, eyes turn to new water bill - Streamlines - Publications - AWWA

Bush never got around to signing this FY2009 Federal budget in 2008 because Democrats made sure of it, especially after Obama won in November when Democrats in Congress voted on a continuing resolution to keep the govt going until Obama was sworn in as president. And one month later he signs the CURRENT YEAR budget bill (with 7 months left).

Do you know what "FY" means? It means "Fiscal Year" and not calender year. It goes from October 1 to the next year Sept 31 to count as one full fiscal year.

Go out of USA, bigot man.

Love the USA!

But it doesn't make sense if each "job saved" cost us taxpayers $246,000 for each job based on figures give by the Obama administration. That's a failing grade for Obama when it shouldn't cost taxpayers that much.

You have a bad source then.

National Coalition for Homeless Veterans - President Obama Signs FY 2009 Budget into Law

With 2009 budget passed, eyes turn to new water bill - Streamlines - Publications - AWWA

Bush never got around to signing this FY2009 Federal budget in 2008 because Democrats made sure of it, especially after Obama won in November when Democrats in Congress voted on a continuing resolution to keep the govt going until Obama was sworn in as president. And one month later he signs the CURRENT YEAR budget bill (with 7 months left).

Do you know what "FY" means? It means "Fiscal Year" and not calender year. It goes from October 1 to the next year Sept 31 to count as one full fiscal year.

No, you have bad source, what is hecking deal with spending so time for you to see therapist for your spending discorder.

My post is good source so toobad if you don't like it.

Poor ya because conservative is loser.

No, you have bad source, what is hecking deal with spending so time for you to see therapist for your spending discorder.

My post is good source so toobad if you don't like it.

Poor ya because conservative is loser.

Let me repeat, FY2009 Federal budget was signed into law on March 11, 2009 by President Barack Hussein Obama. Read the part in the link below where it says "Date Approved" and you'll see "March 11, 2009." The only person who can approve this Federal budget in its final form is the President of the U.S. March 11 happens to be Obama.
US Government Printing Office - FDsys - More Information

Stop making yourself a fool by saying Obama didn't sign it. He did while the budget was passed in a Democrat controlled Congress.

Three links...all say the same thing with the last one to an official .gov site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back