When a line is crossed

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a question that starting to bug me for quite a while because one feels that there is nothing wrong with a young girl who is 14 years old sleeping in the same bed with a mother's boyfriend, and thinks that they are not having any sexual intercourse because they both claim there was no sex involved between the two of them, Unfortunately I don't buy it. But what bugs me the most is that the mother is still with him. :ugh:

Do you agree with the mother of this 14 years old teen or not?

Please bare with me with responds because I am not around as much anymore. I have so much going on with working full-time I mean 15 hours a day and searching for a house. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks! ;)

I was going to make a Michael Jackson joke, but you said it was a 14 year old girl, so nevermind.

That is DEFINITELY crossing the line. That is inappropriate.

Where is the mother during their sleep-overs? Is she also on the bed with them or working night shifts or what? :dunno:

I cant really respond until I know of mother's whereabouts.

Cheri said:
I have a question that starting to bug me for quite a while because one feels that there is nothing wrong with a young girl who is 14 years old sleeping in the same bed with a mother's boyfriend, and thinks that they are not having any sexual intercourse because they both claim there was no sex involved between the two of them, Unfortunately I don't buy it. But what bugs me the most is that the mother is still with him. :ugh:

Is this Mother aware of it OR are they doing it behind her back?

Is this Mother knows that touching is wrong, (no sexual intercourse, but what about touching and hugs)?

I don't care if they are having it or not, but its still wrong to share a bed. What's wrong with sleep in a lounge sofa?

Why can't she sleep in her own bedroom, and respect her Mother's bedroom as her space of privacy.

No way - 14 years old is still a child.

Please bare with me with responds because I am not around as much anymore. I have so much going on with working full-time I mean 15 hours a day and searching for a house. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks! ;)[/QUOTE
]

Of course your life comes first than sitting on internet, anyway congrats on your new job and house hunting!!! :)

oh no! i wont let my daughter sleep with my bf if i have kid or bf.. no thanks! cuz of i dont trust!

Its really DENFINATELY cross the line..

You can annyomous call CPS.. ask if it is right or not..

if stepdad or boyfriend did have sex with 14 years old.. he would be charge for rape scantary (sp?)

:ugh2: ugh.. its uncool..

Very inapporpriate. If someone touched my 13 year old niece. He will be killed. No questions about it.

Cheri said:

Please bare with me with responds because I am not around as much anymore. I have so much going on with working full-time I mean 15 hours a day and searching for a house. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks! ;)

Well it I personaly think it dependes. If the girl has issues such as a mental problem or a younger mind then others her age. But It is very close to crossing the line depending on the situation. Do you have anymore information on what the young girl and what the guy is like? I usualy dont just jump to conclusions. But I do think that Yes it is crossing the line!

That mother needs her head examined. I'm getting the creeps just thinking about that situation. Ugh!

Yes, that is crossing waaaayy over the line!

SB_GB_4ever said:
Well it I personaly think it dependes. If the girl has issues such as a mental problem or a younger mind then others her age. But It is very close to crossing the line depending on the situation. Do you have anymore information on what the young girl and what the guy is like? I usualy dont just jump to conclusions. But I do think that Yes it is crossing the line!

There is no rational excuse about it at all. How would you think you would react if you found a 40 years old man having sexual relations with your 13-14 years old daughter and she hangs her head in shame, she lost her soul and her own innocence that was supposed to be still there.

You would be pulling the trigger of a .12 gauge shotgun repeatedly and very angry to kill that bastard because he knew better !!!! All men instinictively from their guts know it is wrong to " touch " a 13 - 14 years old girl and that if they were to do it then they will be punished by being worthy of death. You would show this man no mercy. You will protect your daughter at all costs even if it means some hard prison time,

By the way I believe fathers, uncles, brothers, cousins and grandpops or their mom, grandma, aunts etc. should not be punished at all for killing somebody who harmed their children. I would kill that sick bastard in a heartbeat, I am not gonna talk to him or say hi why did you do this to my daughter..... f*ck that..... I will be a very dangerous man towards that sick bastard !!!!!

I will be a silent motherf*cker and walk up and Boom !!! Boom !!! Boom !!! Blow his f*ckiin' head off or beat him up so bad that people will think this is a very senseless beating when in reality he really richly deserves a savage beating before he dies.

Normally when I get married and I am going to be a very happy father, working and coming home, relax have a couple beers and make sure my kids finish their homework and if they need some advice, they can come to ask me.

My own children are my sunshine, my pride and joy but once somebody hurts my children in whatever shape or form then no mercy is shown at all. It is pure righteous anger that flows from my mind, heart and soul screams for justice and death ! There is no sympathy for that sick motherf*cker !!!!! That is how I am and he better not cross that line because he is already dead. There is no going back !!!!! :madfawk:

Last edited:
Reba said:
That mother needs her head examined. I'm getting the creeps just thinking about that situation. Ugh!

Same here. :ugh:

Heath said:
There is no rational excuse about it at all. How would you think you would react if you found a 40 years old man having sexual relations with your 13-14 years old daughter and she hangs her head in shame, she lost her soul and her own innocence that was supposed to be still there.

You would be pulling the trigger of a .12 gauge shotgun repeatedly and very angry to kill that bastard because he knew better !!!! All men instinictively from their guts know it is wrong to " touch " a 13 - 14 years old girl and that if they were to do it then they will be punished by being worthy of death. You would show this man no mercy. You will protect your daughter at all costs even if it means some hard prison time,

By the way I believe fathers, uncles, brothers, cousins and grandpops or their mom, grandma, aunts etc. should not be punished at all for killing somebody who harmed their children. I would kill that sick bastard in a heartbeat, I am not gonna talk to him or say hi why did you do this to my daughter..... f*ck that..... I will be a very dangerous man towards that sick bastard !!!!!

I will be a silent motherf*cker and walk up and Boom !!! Boom !!! Boom !!! Blow his f*ckiin' head off or beat him up so bad that people will think this is a very senseless beating when in reality he really richly deserves a savage beating before he dies.

Normally when I get married and I am going to be a very happy father, working and coming home, relax have a couple beers and make sure my kids finish their homework and if they need some advice, they can come to ask me.

My own children are my sunshine, my pride and joy but once somebody hurts my children in whatever shape or form then no mercy is shown at all. It is pure righteous anger that flows from my mind, heart and soul screams for justice and death ! There is no sympathy for that sick motherf*cker !!!!! That is how I am and he better not cross that line because he is already dead. There is no going back !!!!! :madfawk:

What he said :rl:

This is definately bad news.

Also, at the age of 14 she doesn't know much right now. She is becoming a young woman and think she is more mature than she really is. You know what I mean? She may be saying that she does not have sex with him because she actually enjoys it. She likes the idea of it. She doesn't understand how serious it is and can act very innocent to her mom and pretend to be dumb about sex, but she really knows.

Also, what normal (not a pedophile) man would want to sleep with a 14 year old little girl? Who would agree to that?

The mom maybe just doesn't want to believe the truth.

How did they start this situation? What gave them the idea this is okay?

Reba said:

I agree.. it is crossing way over the friggin' line!

It's definitely crossing the line when a much older men gets to sleep with a 14 year old girl in the bed. They both might claim that nothing has been going on. That might be true but at the same time yet, you still can't help wonder because it doesn't "LOOK" that good when a older man is sleeping with a girl at that age. Whether there was no sexual contact or a sexual contact, it is still not appropriate for them to be sleeping together. It also gives others the "wrong" idea to be doing this or that.

I don't think it's right and it's gross. I would freak out if it happened to my kids.. I wouldn't allow it in my house! I hate when child molesters prey on young kids and take advantage of them when they are not under parents' care! :mad:

Thanks for patiently waiting for my respond, Sorry it took a while. ;)

Ok, to respond back to everyone's posts, thanks for your feedbacks and also what I wanted to say is that what happened at their place of home I wouldn't know if they're sleeping in the same bed or not. You see these people travel on the roads with us but they do not work at the same company as I do, They go to the same shows we go to pretty much for years, The mother's boyfriend and her 14 years old daughter works together at one company, while the mother works at another company, most of the time the mother isn't on the roads as much as the boyfriend and the daughter are, We have witness them sharing the same bed, and the flirting in public. Some people have informed the mother the going on situation between the boyfriend and her daughter.

All this happened last year, and the mother told us that she was going to press charge and leave her boyfriend, but this year, we saw them still together.

The 14 years old girl, You have no idea she is a pretty wild teen, she smokes dope, even her own mother knew about it, and allows her to smoke dope around her only not around the girl's friends. She also broke her virgin at the age of 12 as what she have told several of us her tales, like we wanna know?? :ugh:

Back