What's your lunch tonight?

A hamburger and tater tots with limeade.

i become lard arse so going to have something good for me low calories which translated is boring and bland i cant be bothered to eat but will cos it good for me...One day but not in my lifetime a big fat cream cake will be good for you.They put men on the moon invented computers wonderful medical science dna but they not able to invent cream cakes that are slimming:(

Gonna have a Subway sub. All veggie on their 9 grain wheat with Southwest Chipolte dressing.

Gonna have a Subway sub. All veggie on their 9 grain wheat with Southwest Chipolte dressing.

i veggi but i sneaked bite of daughters Sub meat ball and i loved it:naughty:,but back on the rightous path had cheese roll,blue berries cherries and soon to eat orange for my tea

I used to love tuna, so not anymore I can switch to chicken sald with pineapple. yummy. no I haven't but I can image it s delicious.

I like the chicken kind too! :P Not sure what you thought I had, not the creamy kind. I grilled a portion of tuna filet with pineapple slices, placed on a cold garden salad topped off with some balsimic. Only on weekends do I treat myself to a mean lunch, a little reward for strict eating during the week. :giggle:

Wirelessly posted

Subway 6 inch meatball marinera and ice tea.

I like the chicken kind too! :P Not sure what you thought I had, not the creamy kind. I grilled a portion of tuna filet with pineapple slices, placed on a cold garden salad topped off with some balsimic. Only on weekends do I treat myself to a mean lunch, a little reward for strict eating during the week. :giggle:

I can image it tastes good. im not the sea food lover though. lol but anything that goes with fish then I always think of chicken. but I had duck w pineapple once >

Back