What's your lunch tonight?

I love when the weather gets cold so I can make my stew and chili. Plus a lot of left overs!!!!

Me too! I have been stocking up on favorite winter foods, plus we just bought a new dutch oven that is ideal for making soups.

Chicken fried steak and mashed potatos with gravy. My all time favorite food MMMMMMM!

I'm so jealous right now.

Me, I had nothing....I skipped dinner and decided to just stick with fluids. They (the ortho) went in and decided to have some more fun with my teeth so now I'm staring at bowls of pudding wishing they would turn into nice delicious cheeseburgers...but its not working. Maybe if I blow out some candles? :hmm:

:party:

I'm so jealous right now.

Me, I had nothing....I skipped dinner and decided to just stick with fluids. They (the ortho) went in and decided to have some more fun with my teeth so now I'm staring at bowls of pudding wishing they would turn into nice delicious cheeseburgers...but its not working. Maybe if I blow out some candles? :hmm:

:party:

"Some more fun"? How long have you been eating like that? I can understand your pain. The first time I had my tongue pierced, it was painful to put anything in my mouth, even sucking a straw in soda can. I had to get a bag of ice from Sonic to ease the pain. I promise, before you know it, you'll be eating all the food you love!

Subway, Eat FRESH!! :D

Buffalo chicken, doritos, and double chocalate cookie..of course I put the cookie in freezer while I ate my sub. :rockon: Got everythang fo' free b/c I had a lot of points on my subway card. :rockon:

Back