What's your lunch tonight?

ate to many haribo sweets so not hungery but i force tuna roll down later and i have horlick with it

ate to many haribo sweets so not hungery but i force tuna roll down later and i have horlick with it

Autumn is here and I just bought a container of Ovaltine, which is what Horlick's is called in the US>

Turkey burgers with fiesta blend cheese, slices of tomato and avacoda and spinach, oh with chipotle ranch dressing. nomnomnom and some seasoned french fries.

I stopped at Wendy's :rockon: I got the bacon-nater meal :D A man's sandwich! This female cashier asked me how many patties I wanted. :roll: ....told her two.

Pizza, spaghetti and salad. We stopped at a lunch buffet while out doing errands. Busy, busy day!

I stopped at Wendy's :rockon: I got the bacon-nater meal :D A man's sandwich! This female cashier asked me how many patties I wanted. :roll: ....told her two.

It isn't on the menu, but the quad-pattie "Cube" can be requested - at least it does here in SC. Great protein source after a weight lifting session!

Same thing I have been eating for the past 3 weeks...Poblano's stuffed with cream cheese, garlic, salt, onions, mushrooms, steak (not all the time...just some) jalapeno's (2 whole ones) and 3 other kind of cheeses. I have no clue why I can't get enough of these but I love them right now. If I don't have one everyday, I am not happy....lol

Don't worry I make my family something different. I wouldn't subject them to the same meal over and over.

lunch mixing to cheese,tomates, mushroom, cooking ^_^ pizza cooking!!

Same thing I have been eating for the past 3 weeks...Poblano's stuffed with cream cheese, garlic, salt, onions, mushrooms, steak (not all the time...just some) jalapeno's (2 whole ones) and 3 other kind of cheeses. I have no clue why I can't get enough of these but I love them right now. If I don't have one everyday, I am not happy....lol

Don't worry I make my family something different. I wouldn't subject them to the same meal over and over.

EDIT: I've been blending them up so I can swallow it down... *waits for mouth to feel better*

Back