What's your lunch tonight?

Oops double post. So will add my brother fiancé come too! Only now they leave go up-highway Hot Springs until Sunday. Boo!!! Lucky them nice romantic weekend but boo I want see them more!

We had spicy black bean burgers with french fries. Had pico de gallo and salsa on the burger.

Today, a ham sandwich, chocolate cake, and orange juice.

A hamburger, chicken nuggets with honey, and a apple pie.

I had black bean soup with sour cream and sherry for lunch earlier today.

Peanut butter soup sound 17 kinds SCARY...

I take my brother (sister, mom, nephew) my favourite local eatery only discover they are closing forever end this month! Sad!

:lol: It's based on an African ground nut soup recipe.

Now why would it be scary? :confused:

I will grant that cream (normally used in peanut soup recipes) is a bit high in fat but otherwise it's not scary to me.

We went to Chipotle, and I had a burrito bowl. Pretty good, but it's kind of expensive.

:lol: It's based on an African ground nut soup recipe.

Now why would it be scary? :confused:

I will grant that cream (normally used in peanut soup recipes) is a bit high in fat but otherwise it's not scary to me.

You say peanut butter soup, I envision drink melt peanut butter. Ewwwwww.

Spaghetti today :)

You say peanut butter soup, I envision drink melt peanut butter. Ewwwwww.

Sunshine, here is a recipe for African Peanut soup to give you and idea.

Ingredients

2 tablespoons olive oil
2 medium onions, chopped
2 large red bell peppers, chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes, with liquid
8 cups vegetable broth or stock
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
2/3 cup extra crunchy peanut butter
1/2 cup uncooked brown rice
Directions

Heat oil in a large stock pot over medium high heat. Cook onions and bell peppers until lightly browned and tender, stirring in garlic when almost done to prevent burning. Stir in tomatoes, vegetable stock, pepper, and chili powder. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
Stir in rice, cover, and simmer another fifteen minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in peanut butter until well blended, and serve.

African Peanut Soup Recipe - Allrecipes.com

We took in town family to Burger King. I ate a chicken salad. It really was the best and easiest Thanksgiving ever!

Tonight , I am taking them to BK again. :lol:

Back