What's your lunch tonight?

A hamburger with Swiss cheese, onion and tomato, and cole slaw.

I had a salad with mixed greens, turkey, cranberries, apples, and crumbled bleu cheese.

We had spaghetti, orange juice, and Throwback Pepsi for lunch today.

I try have soup, but can top break off while opening. So I gave up, ate gummy worms instead.

I try have soup, but can top break off while opening. So I gave up, ate gummy worms instead.

:lol: Buy a can opener. Maybe you are related to my stepmother. I have had to open everything for her since I was a little kid.

I don't know how she can reliably break the tab on a soda can every time. :hmm:

And when I am not there, which of course as a adult is most of the time, she just eats in restaurants.

Last edited:
I have can opener home. Was at work. Too lazy go home, also very hard find left hand can opener my town so could not go buy new one. Hungry now!

I'm having chicken soup with tomatoes, barley, onions, left over chicken and carrots and salad with milk for lunch today.

I had a McDonald's hamburger and pumpkin pie. That's a good lunch for only $1.50! :P

Pumpkin Pie at McDonald's?

Just like the little baked pies that have apple filling. It has a little pumpkin custard filling.

Since Secretblend explained they are safe, I've eaten them twice. It's surprisingly good.

Just like the little baked pies that have apple filling. It has a little pumpkin custard filling.

Since Secretblend explained they are safe, I've eaten them twice. It's surprisingly good.

Oh that. I often find that they are way too hot, you have to let them cool off first. I remember when the pies were fried instead of baked.

that's interesting about the sesame seeds, were they in the pasta? maybe I'll try that sometime
I had vegan cabbage rolls <diced almonds, walnuts, brown rice, tomato sauce with spices with cabbage wrap over it>, stir fry and vegan pumpkin pie:wave:

Back