What's your lunch tonight?

We had Morning Star Farms Griller's Prime burgers on buns with lettuce and tomato. Family had cheese. Daughter had Activia and the rest of us had baked beans.

I will be having lemon linguine with spinach salad and milk for lunch tomorrow.

I remember I had chicken and wild rice soup and a tuna sandwich for lunch. :)

Baked potato with vegetarian chili, diced onions and soy sour cream.

Vegetable noodle soup. Mother and son had grilled cheese and I had crispy toast with roasted garlic hummus.

I simply had some chips with a slim jim and later this afternoon, I'l snack on my blueberry Greek yogurt soup. I made it with a pint of blue berries with a quart of Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, a good dose of fresh ginger, lemon juice and some Splenda. For some reason, I have to have my fruits pureed in my yogurt. I can't stand lumpy yogurt. Others may use regular sugar or other sugar substitutes instead of Splenda.

I will be having red lentil soup with onions and peppers for lunch with spinach salad along with milk.

I had double Bacon Deluxe burger , natural cut fries w/ sea salt and root beer soda pop for lunch during my lunch break at work. That was from Wendy's.

I'm having egg salad sandwich which has 2/3 T mayo, country mustard, celery, shallots with spinach leaves with ww toasted bread with a glass of milk for lunch today.

I think today's lunch will be fish sticks. Not sure what to have with it. Maybe sliced tomatoes.

I was lunch late on because good health bacon and include ham, also diet coke! my dad and I together restaurant!

I think today's lunch will be fish sticks. Not sure what to have with it. Maybe sliced tomatoes.

Didn't even have this today. I can't seem to stick with my menu plans when MIL is acting like she has been this week. She is doing her best to derail all of our new healthy eating plans.

Back