What's your lunch tonight?

I had a tomato/basil wrap with cream cheese, lettuce and tomato and a black cherry fruit popsicle.

We had grilled steak, mixed vegetables, and raspberries.

I will be having Thai lunch in Richmond tomorrow. It's the best Thai place in Richmond! :drool:

Today we had Morning Star Farms, Spicy Black Bean burgers and seasoned deli-style potato wedges.

Sigh. Bologna with lettuce and tomato on wheat. We also had ridged cheddar potato chips with tea. I really like bologna. Think it is a "Southern Thang". lol We will eat bologna (baloney) for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Why? It is cheap and we think it is tasty. We love bologna fried and eggs over easy on toast.

Sigh. Bologna with lettuce and tomato on wheat. We also had ridged cheddar potato chips with tea. I really like bologna. Think it is a "Southern Thang". lol We will eat bologna (baloney) for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Why? It is cheap and we think it is tasty. We love bologna fried and eggs over easy on toast.

I too love fried bologna as long as it is beef bologna. Main problem, the price has gotten to be too much for it anymore. Hot dogs are cheaper. Also, we are all possibly going meat free.

Back