what's your height?

Originally posted by prostock19
:rofl: How true.

6' 1/2" here. I am just tall enough I think.

damn u are taller than my dad is :shock:

I used to be 6 feet and 5 inches..now I'm about 6 feet. My youngest brother is taller than me now. Just wait until he shrinks some. :D

Originally posted by Fly Free
*swoons* ohhhhhh PIXIE GURL!!!!!!!! yes yes yes!!!!!

*playing with PiercedPixie all i wanna* and yes Pixie gurl -- men as usual are NOT allowed hahahah :laugh2:

Ppprfthiiie :P :P :P :P :P :P

Originally posted by eternity
Am i only one who TALL chick in here? :naughty:

*gasp* someone saw you that you are standing 6 feet 10 inches tall. Obviously you took all pill that make you taller more than us on all deaf(s):laugh2: :laugh2:

Last edited:
Originally posted by AmericanChopper

*gasp* someone saw you that you are standing 6 feet 10 inches tall. Obviously you took all pill that make you taller more than us on all deaf(s):laugh2: :laugh2:

:fu:

im 5"9 - 5"9 1/2

Originally posted by eternity
:fu:

im 5"9 - 5"9 1/2

Oh nice height. Do you enjoy these 5'4" - 5'6" male to admire your breasts while you two stand up, eh? :naughty:

LoL naw I hav ebeen around with tall people. My sis is a bit taller than me. My daughter is too tall for her age now.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
I used to be 6 feet and 5 inches..now I'm about 6 feet. My youngest brother is taller than me now. Just wait until he shrinks some. :D

WOW! Guess I am not the only one whose height has shrunk. I remember when I was in middle and high school, my height was measured 5 feet 8 inches tall. Several years after high school graduation, my height was measured 5 feet 5 inches tall. I don't understand why my height changed. I thought there was something wrong with my physician's eyesight and that he may need new eyeglasses! :lol:

I guess not only elderly people shrink, but also young people? Hmmmm??

Last edited:
5'5" here.....even my date tells me "you're really cute, but too short!" oh well....:D

Originally posted by LadyDuke
WOW! Guess I am not the only one whose height has shrunk. I remember when I was in middle and high school, my height was measured 5 feet 8 inches tall. Several years after high school graduation, my height was measured 5 feet 5 inches tall. I don't understand why my height changed. I thought there was something wrong with my physician's eyesight and that he may need new eyeglasses! :lol:

I guess not only elderly people shrink, but also young people? Hmmmm??

Yea, mine happened because I had some muscles. I was an all time athlete. Later, the muscles started to shrink and I don't stand up straight as much as often that I should be doing. :(

Back